News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Different Light

Started by The Voyager, Tue, 2021-12-14, 12:36:30

Previous topic - Next topic

The Voyager

read a review on their album "Binary Suns (Part 1 - Operant Condition)" on progarchives.net

listen and buy here: https://progressivegears.bandcamp.com/album/binary-suns-part-1?fbclid

edit by Peter: sorry, Voyager, copying text from another website is considered Copyright infringement, had to remove it.

The Voyager

Quote from: The Voyager on Tue, 2021-12-14, 12:36:30
read a review on their album "Binary Suns (Part 1 - Operant Condition)" on progarchives.net

listen and buy here: https://progressivegears.bandcamp.com/album/binary-suns-part-1?fbclid

edit by Peter: sorry, Voyager, copying text from another website is considered Copyright infringement, had to remove it.

No problems, Peter... I'll just keep that in my mind.  ;)

Teunis

Yeah, great band. There are more fans on this forum. 'Binary Suns' blew me away. Wanted to buy it at my local record shop, but he can't order it anymore :(. Maybe I'll try it directly from the band. 'The Burden Of Paradise' is also a great album 8).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

The Voyager

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2021-12-15, 19:04:51
Yeah, great band. There are more fans on this forum. 'Binary Suns' blew me away. Wanted to buy it at my local record shop, but he can't order it anymore :(. Maybe I'll try it directly from the band. 'The Burden Of Paradise' is also a great album 8).

Intended release date of their brand new album 'Binary Suns' (part II) sometime for Spring 2022. I think, March or April.  8)

Teunis

Quote from: The Voyager on Thu, 2021-12-16, 07:58:03
Intended release date of their brand new album 'Binary Suns' (part II) sometime for Spring 2022. I think, March or April.  8)
Didn't know that, thanks for the info. Looking forward to this release 8).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

The Voyager

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2021-12-16, 19:25:30
.. thanks for the info. Looking forward to this release 8).

Now I know that there'll be six tracks on new offer slated for official release in early April.  *horns*

The Voyager

Quote from: The Voyager on Sat, 2021-12-25, 10:07:13
  Now I know that there'll be six tracks on new offer slated for official release in early April.  *horns*

The list of songs:

1. Mindspeaker (multi-part).
   2. The Syncretist (multi-part).
   3. Fool's Errand.
   4. Living the Dream (multi-part).
   5. The Stalker Talks (multi-part).
   6. Last Call.