News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Rob's Friday Dream

Started by ironcow2103, Wed, 2008-01-23, 22:25:15

Previous topic - Next topic

ironcow2103

On the last tour Rob did a solo acoustic version of Friday's Dream (for his Mum) - is there a recording of this (or at another gig)?

Appelmoes??

I hope so! It's one of my Arena fav's.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Bupie

Quote from: ironcow2103 on Wed, 2008-01-23, 22:25:15
On the last tour Rob did a solo acoustic version of Friday's Dream (for his Mum) - is there a recording of this (or at another gig)?

If I don't mistake, it features on the Smoke and Mirrors DVD , with both Rob and Ian on acoustic guitars. And yes, it's great.

ironcow2103

Quote from: Bupie on Thu, 2008-01-24, 09:12:22
If I don't mistake, it features on the Smoke and Mirrors DVD , with both Rob and Ian on acoustic guitars. And yes, it's great.

Ah - forgot to check the DVD as it wasn't on the CD. Doh!! Will play it for the missus tonight...

Appelmoes??

Then I guess I have to get the DVD then ;D

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Appelmoes??

I do have those sometimes :D

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Good - but I have the DVD!  :D

Draco chimera

An acoustic version of Friday's Dream is on the CD "The Visitor Re-Visited" (or maybe "Unlocking The Cage"?? ???)
Let your conscience decide !

PH

Quote from: Draco chimera on Wed, 2008-03-26, 16:17:01
An acoustic version of Friday's Dream is on the CD "The Visitor Re-Visited" (or maybe "Unlocking The Cage"?? ???)

Unlocking The Cage.
Friday's Dream is on Immortal? and The Visitor Revisited is only about well, The Visitor...

-Paco

Draco chimera

Yes of course, but I don't know why, I often make a confusion between this two releases... maybe because they are Cage's CD...
Let your conscience decide !