News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

3 GIGS!!! and i'm soooooooo sad...

Started by Emilia, Wed, 2005-08-10, 14:16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilia

I was sooooo delighted to finally see my country on the tour list for the second half of September.
This would be the first time I ever seen Arena live !!! and I have never even dreamt about it!
So you can imagine how sad I am 'cos I will be away in September and where I'm going they are not having any gigs (which is understandable 'cos it's the end of the world).
Tell me...., this is called BAD LUCK! 3 gigs (one in my town!) and I wont be able to be there :'( 
I guess this is the first time they will be here but I'm sure this is gonna be great concert and its arranged to be in the Theatre !
This was really good and bad news for me, my!! If only they were coming 4 days later! uhhhh.....
sad, sad, sad..... I am. :'(
Emilia
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Emilia

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2005-08-10, 14:41:09
Just delay your own trip :)
No way, 'cos it's not up to me Peter :( ehhhhh.....
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.