News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Now Playing Thread

Started by Peter, Fri, 2005-01-14, 14:53:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Ayreon - [Universal Migrator Part II; Flight Of The Migrator #04] To The Quasar [8:42]
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

GeoffD

hehe, my CD-Player is playing Peter Gabriel's 'SO' right now

Peter

np>> Queensryche - Empire (1990) Tr. 8: Silent Lucidity (5:47)

Peter

np>> Arena - [Pepper's Ghost #06] Purgatory Road [7:26]   :)

Peter

np>> Sylvan - X-Rayed (2004) Tr. 06/10: Belated Gift (4:07)

Peter

np >> Arena - [Pepper's Ghost #06] Purgatory Road [7:26]

tina

np Amarok/Gibra'ara (Spain 1998)

Female vocals, laid back, symphonic and a touch on the accoustic side.... at least my part of the worlds having a break from Peppers Ghost  ;)

creme anglais

Morcheeba- Parts of the process (the best of...)
Very relaxing........ :)

Peter

np>> Sylvan - X-Rayed (2004) Tr. 06/10: Belated Gift (4:07)

gelert

Grey Lady Down - Starcrossed....'cos it's one of those MANY albums that I own, and don't KNOW...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

gelert

The Sign - The Second Coming....a much better effort, 'tho Signs Of Life has its moments....
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Constable Hogweed

"Stereotomy" by "The Alan Parsons Project"

gelert

RPWL - World Through My Eyes....absolutely sensational.....Floyd meets Manfred Mann meets Spocks, with a MASSIVE headnod Nektar's way....meets...er, any 70's band you care to mention (munch on...?), all with full-on noughties production....

SwissCow

Arena : "Tantalus" - Rarely mentioned, but I love it ! I love the lyrics, I feel close to them.

Moonloop

Pineapple Thief : 12 Stories Down.

What a truely magnificent (new) album.  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

"Long Way Home" EP - Asia...acoustic (a pooh-stick...?) versions of title track and "Silent Nation" are worth the price of admission - and that's from someone who doesn't often go for all of this "unplugged" malarkey...

gelert

...and to follow, obviously [!], "Once" - Nightwish...the Platinum Edition has an extra couple of bonus tracks, the second of which, "Live To Tell The Tale" is Golgotha (remember him...?) coupled with the LSO, with a side-salad of The Sweet (remastered, natch...!)

Draddi

"Temple of the Dog" by Temple of the Dog......going back in time a little bit hehe !

kmorse

I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Peter

Marillion - [Fugazi (Remaster) #03] Jigsaw [6:49]

Moonloop

Quote from: Draddi on Sat, 2005-02-05, 06:42:53
"Temple of the Dog" by Temple of the Dog......going back in time a little bit hehe !

Definitely a lost classic, along with "Apple" from Mother Love Bone  ;D

Currently listening the new Emiliana Torini album.
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

Disc Two from Spock's Beard's Octane - and I'm STILL chillin'.....top banana...!

kmorse

I'm installing Visual Studio.net 2003, so my CD drive is occupied.

talk about an epic! I'll be here all afternoon!
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

gelert

A change of tack....The Sweet's Off The Record (re-mastered, natch...) - dig those Queen-type harmonies....

Oh, sorry...The Sweet were first, surely... (er, it sez 'ere...!)

Ah, a properinteractive website - "WARNING: A NEW POST HAS BEEN ADDED. YOU MAY WISH TO REVIEW YOUR POST"....Top work, Peter...!

Peter

np>> Rhapsody - Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II - The Dark Secret (2004) Tr. 2/12: Unholy Warcry (5:53)

*mosh*