News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Gelert

Started by gelert, Fri, 2005-01-28, 23:24:10

Previous topic - Next topic

gelert

Agree with most of the above (or below, as the order of the list of contributors changes...!), but I'll go obscure for the sake of it, and yet for the truth of it...

Saga - Network is a real return to form...!
Citizen Cain - Somewhere But Yesterday is definitely in my top 10...Creepy John anyone...?
Bendragno - Fly High, Fall Far is still a fond memory, from my formative years...
Arena - Cliff Orsi showing me his copy of Songs From... in a pub in "Sa'aff Lun'non" before it was even with the distributors...oh, happy days!
Magenta - I've just re-discovered them, through Seven, and then I went back and replayed Revolutions...
HIM - Love Metal, bought because of a Kazaa download...and the "boxset" is in the post as we speak...
Nightwish - making Evanescence look positively amateur...and yet there's Within Temptation...
After The Fire - Signs Of Change...where is the re-master, eh...!
Ananta - Songs From The Future...a dodgy bunch of Cupboard Botherers, perhaps...but it's the music that counts...
Manfred Mann's Earthband - now he can make a Moog "sing"...!
Tony Banks - Another Murder Of A Day c/w Derek Dick, is merely a high-point in a brilliant set of solo albums...
Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick...'nuff said...
Asia - Aura is in my top 5, and their "newey" Silent Nation is none too shabby, neither Guv'..
Magnum - Herr Catley has the Midas Touch - non-negotiable...!

That's enough for now...hopefully the "edit" function works on this forum, so that I can add, at my leisure....
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

The Voyager

I sent you some words about Royal Hunt. Come taste them. :D

The Voyager

Do you know something about US-band Cryptic Vision? I suggest their debut CD "Moments Of Clarity"(2004) for your taste.  ;)

Iggy

Quote from: gelert on Fri, 2005-01-28, 23:24:10
Agree with most of the above (or below, as the order of the list of contributors changes...!), but I'll go obscure for the sake of it, and yet for the truth of it...

Saga - Network is a real return to form...!
Citizen Cain - Somewhere But Yesterday is definitely in my top 10...Creepy John anyone...?
Bendragno - Fly High, Fall Far is still a fond memory, from my formative years...
Arena - Cliff Orsi showing me his copy of Songs From... in a pub in "Sa'aff Lun'non" before it was even with the distributors...oh, happy days!
Magenta - I've just re-discovered them, through Seven, and then I went back and replayed Revolutions...
HIM - Love Metal, bought because of a Kazaa download...and the "boxset" is in the post as we speak...
Nightwish - making Evanescence look positively amateur...and yet there's Within Temptation...
After The Fire - Signs Of Change...where is the re-master, eh...!
Ananta - Songs From The Future...a dodgy bunch of Cupboard Botherers, perhaps...but it's the music that counts...
Manfred Mann's Earthband - now he can make a Moog "sing"...!
Tony Banks - Another Murder Of A Day c/w Derek Dick, is merely a high-point in a brilliant set of solo albums...
Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick...'nuff said...
Asia - Aura is in my top 5, and their "newey" Silent Nation is none too shabby, neither Guv'..
Magnum - Herr Catley has the Midas Touch - non-negotiable...!

That's enough for now...hopefully the "edit" function works on this forum, so that I can add, at my leisure....

The edit function works  ;D