News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Copenhell

Started by Nicky007, Sun, 2011-11-20, 12:47:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2011-11-19, 20:47:14
What do you mean?

I don't know much yet, but I there are two young fellas at X who run some sort of activist group, with which they get themselves involved in music festivals, like they were in on the Roskilde Festival this summer. They recently met up with the organiser of Copenhell, Michael Madsen, who's employed by Live Nation, and told him that they wanted to join in, and that they would search up further interested parties. So they asked me, and as I already had considered approaching this compelling project, I said Yes immediately. I told them that if MM wants to know who I am and what music I'm into, they can give him the link to my Room LP. So I'm now on the mailing list, and let's see what happens.

I'l of course keep you guys updated - well, you're kinda nb 1 in this respect  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2011-11-20, 17:58:08
The actor?  :o

Not either your son, Mad  ;D

Madsen in Denmark is sorta like Smith in the English speaking world  :P

But guys, don't cook up a mass of drama about this. This summer's Copenhell was utterly amazing with great music - I think I managed to convey that to you guys - especially considering the poor situation re prog in Denmark, and nice people, so it's really a great opportunity for me in several ways. But let's see, I'l keep you guys posted, promise not a Mad promise .....

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Yippee, Anthrax and Trivium will be playing at Copenhell 2012  *horns*

Hope you guys are dead envious  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2011-11-24, 15:53:38

Hope you guys are dead envious  ;)

I am dead envious...

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2011-11-24, 15:53:38

Don't care about Trivium but nothing can go wrong when Anthrax is on board!  *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns*

QuoteHope you guys are dead envious  ;)

Nicky.

No, I'm quite delirious.  :P :-X ;)

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2011-11-24, 22:55:21
I am dead envious...

You of all ? Have you at all heard Anthrax and Trivium ? All of their albums have "parental advisory"  ;)

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2011-11-24, 23:01:27
Don't care about Trivium

Mad, you probably never got around to listening to Shogun - super album  *horns*

Looks like In Waves will be just as great.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can