News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

That's really cool Tom! But..
why?

Nicky007

Sounds exciting, Tom.

Pure sightseeing ?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

johninblack

I feel good, off to London tomorrow, got a couple of nice little parties to go too. Should be fun.

maddox

I feel good!

I've just won three sets (!) of Snooker against my brother and a friend of ours.

I rule.  *horns* *horns* *horns*

;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

johninblack

Excited! Frost* tonight and It Bites tomorrow night and Tinyfish for Sunday lunch. Proper poggy style weekend.See you guys Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday......

bellanova

See you there tonight and tomorrow Although i dont have a clue what you look like!

Nicky007

Just look around for the guy who drinks most beers, Bella  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

I feel a bit sad... I think it has to do with the weather...

Gotta find some nice happy-ish songs to get my mood up again! :)

Nicky007

Paxi, how about tryin some stuff that shakes up your insides, like Opeth. That's my way of raising my spirit  ;) :)

E.g. New Age stuff never did the trick for me  :(

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

johninblack

Quote from: bellanova on Sat, 2008-12-20, 13:20:03
See you there tonight and tomorrow Although i dont have a clue what you look like!

I'll stand out, bleached blond hair +

I'll be with my Wife, who has normal hair and Daughter who has Brown and PINK hair.

johninblack

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sat, 2008-12-20, 13:49:33
Just look around for the guy who drinks most beers, Bella  :D

Nicky.

Actually I plan to take it easy, mainly so I actually really remember it all, LOL.
But then plans and reality rarely coincide. ::) ::) ::)

Nicky007

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2008-12-20, 14:30:17
But then plans and reality rarely coincide. ::) ::) ::)

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2008-12-20, 12:41:22
See you guys Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday......

:-X

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-12-19, 13:57:20
That's really cool Tom! But..
why?

Why not? ;D

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2008-12-19, 16:26:11
Sounds exciting, Tom.

Pure sightseeing ?

Yes, it's a holiday. I'm looking forward to it immensely. I think one should see something of the world while he's still young and it's quite easy to get away from everything for a while. So far I've seen almost every country in Europe and been to North America so I think I'm doing quite well in that aspect.

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying one cannot see something of the world while he's older! I just think it's better when you don't have a busy job, wife, kids, and all that distracting stuff! :D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Sun, 2008-12-21, 18:44:15
I just think it's better when you don't have a busy job, wife, kids, and all that distracting stuff! :D

Tom

Tom, not that i hate the life i lead right now but you're definitely right.
When you want to do things you usually won't do or take a trip around the world, go for it.  8)

But....

Be sure to send us a postcard from time to time will you?  ;D

Bupie

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2008-12-20, 12:41:22
Excited! Frost* tonight and It Bites tomorrow night and Tinyfish for Sunday lunch. Proper poggy style weekend.See you guys Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday......

So , how were the gigs, John ?  :)

johninblack

Quote from: Bupie on Mon, 2008-12-22, 10:52:15
So , how were the gigs, John ?  :)

Excellent, enjoyed the weekend immensely. The Peel generates a superb atmosphere anyway but fill it with total nutters and the vibe is electric.

bellanova

Have to agree with John. It was a great weekend. Lots of fun and the Peel is a really good venue. Very intimate but that is often better than a huge hall.

Bupie

Quote from: johninblack on Mon, 2008-12-22, 13:04:35
Excellent, enjoyed the weekend immensely. The Peel generates a superb atmosphere anyway but fill it with total nutters and the vibe is electric.

I am listening to The Tall Ships right now and I'd love to see those songs performed live. Unfortunately, the 2009 Tour where It Bites will open for Saga doesn't include a French date. Not really surprising but nonetheless sad  :P

PH

I just finished a conversation with a total stranger on MSN...
Some guy from England seemed to have added me and began talking to me.

Anyone here joking on me? ???

Draco chimera

As I don't live in England, it's not me.  ;D
No, seriously, if it's a joke, it's not mine.
Let your conscience decide !

Nicky007

Better change the topic, or else you guys just might get the impression that I'm long-winded (just found out that long-winded is 長たらしい in Japanese)  ;D

I was two days at my Mom's farmhouse in Småland (southern Sweden) - just me and Mommy  :)

Nice, gave us an opportunity to talk stuff thru. We laughed a lot too, as my Mom's got an amazing sense of the absurd. As I lack that, I really laugh at her stuff  :D

Well, she goes to bed early, usually 8-9 p.m. As I don't (except when I have to get up at f* o'clock for work), I'd taken a load of cd's along for deeep listening.

Great, just sitting at the fireplace with a good 5,9% Swedish Spendrup Gold beer, listening to wonderful music. Hey, guys, is this heaven or what ?  :)

Some of the stuff I listened to was:

Genesis:  Wind And Wuthering

What a wonderful album  *horns*

It still gets under my skin - even more so now. In my old age, Genesis is catching up with Floyd, and guys, I think you know that's saying a looot !  Hope it's not a sign of senility  :-X

Now, if anyone says anything detractive about W&W, I'l send the extermination squad - or whatever is left of it  :D

Of course, I listened to a lot of Opeth  *horns*

Demians:  Building An Empire

Tom, I have to admit that this one was a slow starter for me. It really wins by several listens. Yup:  *horns*

Aghora:  Self-titled

Oh, man, this is superb  *horns*

Just as great as Formless !

These two albums - each one took several years to make - are formidable; such creativity, such perfection  8)

Måd, you really have to get over your progmisogyny (another one for you, Bupsie)  ;D

And Tom, this is also sumthin for you. You'l sure be surprised by those guitars - man !   ;)

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2008-12-25, 17:10:53

Not me neither. Probably some fag  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2008-12-25, 17:10:53
I just finished a conversation with a total stranger on MSN...
Some guy from England seemed to have added me and began talking to me.

Not me either.

It's quite strange though.
You should be able to give your approval if you want to add anyone.
It's very likely you did with this fellow, haven't you?

Try asking his name. That might help.  ;)

On topic:

I feel...

Well eh let's list up a few things: Sore throat, headache (slightly but nonetheless), locked up nose....

Anyone want to guess?

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2008-12-26, 00:05:37
Anyone want to guess?

Yeah, Måd, the syndrome is called:  prog overdose !

Sore thoat cause of singing along at high volume, headache cause of too much growl (and taking Teunis' and Bupsie's suffering upon you), and locked up nose cause you forgot about your beer and it became stale and started smelling bad  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2008-12-26, 00:11:42
Yeah, Måd, the syndrome is called:  prog overdose !

Sore thoat cause of singing along at high volume, headache cause of too much growl (and taking Teunis' and Bupsie's suffering upon you), and locked up nose cause you forgot about your beer and it became stale and started smelling bad  ;D

Nicky.

LOL.  ;D ;D ;D

Nice try but wrong guess, Nicky.  :P

PH

Not me either.

No, he sounded too clever for that.

It's quite strange though.
You should be able to give your approval if you want to add anyone.
It's very likely you did with this fellow, haven't you?

Yeah, I got a pop-up like thingy (as usual when someone adds you) with "blah blah wants to add you, etc...". So I looked at the address and thought "Who could that be? It might be a friend, family, someone from school, someone from the forum... Only one way to find out!" so I accepted and as soon as he got online I asked him where I should know him from. He answered that he just randomly added people to his list. ???
He sounded like a pretty desperate little boy. After insulting him and his mother ( ;) just kidding) I blocked him and I probably won't hear of him again

Try asking his name. That might help.  ;)

Not always...