News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Definitely your friend's wedding.

maddox

I agree.

Best friend's wedding will only occur once in his life (hopefully  ;)) while the Prognite thingy will be there next year too.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2008-12-06, 21:20:21
I agree.

Best friend's wedding will only occur once in his life (hopefully  ;)) while the Prognite thingy will be there next year too.

And even if Prognite is a once in a life thing, I still would go for friend's wedding.
Friends are very important.

But who am I to say that...

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2008-12-06, 22:28:17
And even if Prognite is a once in a life thing, I still would go for friend's wedding.
Friends are very important.

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2008-12-06, 20:00:48
Definitely .....

*horns*

I feel good, as I'm having my Hegel group friends over today for some good, hard intellectual work.

Hegel is philosophy's answer to Nevermore  ;D  - actually somewhat seriously too  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

The Butterfly Man

I feel a little frustrated - my car just broke down, so I'll have to go to work by public transport tomorrow (and probably the rest of the week as well) which takes ages!

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

PH

I feel like a good-for-nothing. This week is a study week. No college, just four days of free time (to study of course).
Yesterday was wasted away, and I've got a feeling that today is gonna end up the same way.
Doing nothing...

I should really clean my bedroom... And I should do some homework to get myself back on track.
But something in my head says "Just another week and it's christmas holidays! Two weeks off! You can postpone untill then!"

;D

-Paco

Nicky007

Paxi, if I had all that time, and if I lived near a big library, I'd spend some of that time listening to cd's (that I don't have myself) at the library.

You got a lot of great bands and artists waitin for ya:  Ten, Gary Hughes, Nevermore, Stride, Chris Cornell, Eleven, Stone Temple Pilots, Queensrÿche, Queens Of The Stone Age, Cat Stevens, Dillinger, Vanden Plas, Seventh Wonder, Scar Symmetry.

I could list more, but here's nuff to start on.

And what I mean is listening to albums from beginning to end, not just surfin around  ;) :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Beside the minor headache i actually feel okay.

Deenfan

maddox

PH

Nicky007

Goin to a Lucia service in the local church with Ms 007  8)

Hey Johnny Boy, good to see ya again  :) :) :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

I'm feeling old.  >:(

It didn't use to bother me standing for hours at concerts but now it gives me aches and pains.  :(

PH

I feel a bit embarassed :-[
Yesterday I was enjoying a good Jägermeister...
And it's something I do once in a while, along with my dad. Once a month or so, we celebrate the month, so to speak. ;D
Normally I absolutely do not drink alcohol. I don't really like beer. And normally we stop after one little glass and a bit of music. But yesterday we were listening to some more music, so there was some more drinking. ;) Three tiny little glasses... :P

And after that I was brave enough to go posting here. So I have only one thing to say now:

I'm sorry for the spelling and grammatica mistakes! ;) ;D

And I feel fine by the way. :)

-Paco

Iggy

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2008-12-14, 17:41:02
Yesterday I was enjoying a good Jägermeister...
And it's something I do once in a while, along with my dad. Once a month or so, we celebrate the month, so to speak. ;D
Normally I absolutely do not drink alcohol. I don't really like beer. And normally we stop after one little glass and a bit of music. But yesterday we were listening to some more music, so there was some more drinking. ;) Three tiny little glasses... :P

And after that I was brave enough to go posting here. So I have only one thing to say now:

And I feel fine by the way. :)

-Paco

;D

maddox

So it's safe to say that the initials PH stands for Paco Hangover;D

Don't worry, P. I have my bed moments toe.  ;)

Nicky007

Iac don't feel bad about it, Paxi. Alcoholic beverages have their place in life. First, the taste can/should be enjoyable. Second, alcohol takes the pangs of life and makes us relax. Third, these two effects can strengthen the feeling of togetherness.

I'm of course talking about alcoholic intake in moderation. That shouldnt be an issue for us active roomies. It doesnt seem to me that anyone here overdoes it.

Otoh I consider that tobacco, meat, hash, opium, cocaine and heroine are not advantageous in any way to present-day wo/man. One can be dependent on them, and in general one shouldnt try to stop using them abruptly, but I think it's useful to strive towards abandoning them completely. Regular intake of these substances undermines one's health, causes exploitation of humans, and in the case of meat, also exploitation of animals and disturbing climate changes.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2008-12-14, 23:04:23That shouldnt be an issue for us active roomies. It doesnt seem to me that anyone here overdoes it.

Nicky.

Which is a good thing.
Alcohol is nice and it's okay to drink it from time to time but it's not essential to make a life worth living.

Deenfan

maddox

Quote from: Deenfan on Mon, 2008-12-15, 12:34:07
Yup. But today, I feel better, I know.

Better is good.
Pacing your way to feeling excellent.  :D

johninblack

It's quarter to one in the morning and i'm wide a bloody wake. But I did sleep a lot over the weekend.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: johninblack on Tue, 2008-12-16, 01:47:10
It's quarter to one in the morning and i'm wide a bloody wake. But I did sleep a lot over the weekend.

You must be glad you don't live in Holland then, otherwise you would be wide awake at a quarter to two! :D

Tom

PH

Hahaha! :D
I hope you did get to sleep John!

johninblack

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Tue, 2008-12-16, 09:28:55
You must be glad you don't live in Holland then, otherwise you would be wide awake at a quarter to two! :D

Tom

I was! Got to bed a three, and still laid there for a while before I finally drifted off and got 6.5 hours straight sleep. I'll settle for that :)

The Butterfly Man

I'm feeling great! I'm going to travel through Mexico, Guatemala, Belize and Honduras at the 29th of May and won't be back until the end of June! I really can't wait to board that plane! *horns*

Tom