News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Deenfan

I feel horrible. I was unfortunate enough to read a few lines about Baby P. :'( :o >:(

In fact...

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If God could give me the power to kill (and the power to turn back time), I'd be most honoured, and I would act.

I'm sick to the stomach.

Bupie

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2008-11-17, 16:45:08
Well, to the credit of the Germans, they're ahead of the Danes re vegetarianism (the Western Germans, that is), and far ahead of the Frenchies, who can't get bloody enuff. Henry VIII's cohorts have moved to France  ;D

Nicky.

Sure, Nicky  ;D.

Actually, we consider trading La Marseillaise for If You Want Blood, You've Got It as the national anthem but the former is already by far the bloodiest national anthem in the world so I don't think the change would be really noticeable (but it would rock the stadiums big time *horns*).

Nicky007

;D Bups. (I expected a reaction from you.)

Yeah, Deenie, it's shocking and heartrending  :o :( >:(

How can humans become like those parents  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Deenfan

I have realized a long time ago that the odd person can be like that, but two (and three?!) of them, under the same roof?!

It is horrendous that society didn't act accordingly. How many times were they in contact with some branch of the health service? Ambulances? Doctors? Social workers - 60 times visiting, and no action?!?

Bloody, fucking, hell... Death must have been a relief for the little one. :(

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Tue, 2008-11-18, 09:39:23
It is horrendous that society didn't act accordingly.

Class differences, Deenie, which in the UK amount to almost caste differences  :(

In that way, I'm happy to live in Scandinavia, altho we too still have a long way to go.

What happened to Christian "love of next" ?  I mean, two thousand years have passed. Is Paxi's generation any better than mine  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2008-11-18, 11:06:27
What happened to Christian "love of next" ?  I mean, two thousand years have passed.

It's got nothing to do with being christian or not. All people (christians, muslims, atheists, etc.) know that this is wrong. The problem is that the human race is sick. Or to speak with a christian tongue: the sin is in all of us. The question remains: will you fight it? Some clearly not. We need a Healer.

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2008-11-18, 11:06:27
Is Paxi's generation any better than mine  ???

It's only getting worse. Of course I'm an exception, I'm even better than you are, Nicksy.

Nicky007

Mine is still longer than yours, Paxi  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

What? Your christian tongue?

Nicky007

Good !  My good friend Claus lent me one of his 20 guitars, a Gibson Epiphone electric guitar, and his little Laney combined amp and loudspeaker. The system has a surprisingly good sound, even at low volumes (for my neighbors' sake), and the guitar plays fast. So I'm practising runs and broken chords. Soon I'l be able to beat you all at Guitar Hero or whatever the shit is called  ;D

Would be fun to get together some musicians at my level and age and try out some different stuff. I realise that I couldnt emulate Petrucci, but lyricswise I might be able to dish up somethin interesting. I'd gladly leave the singing to someone else, but here in Scandinavia it's hard to find a singer who does the accent and intonation thingy to my satisfaction, so maybe I'd have to start out wailing (but wont put any soundclips out on the Net)  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you the unquestionable sounds of The Nicky Brown Experience" *horns* *horns* *horns*

*crowd's going wild.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2008-11-23, 21:47:19
So I'm practising runs and broken chords.

Welcome to my world! The only difference would be that I don't do broken chords. They're not really my thing you know... ;D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Nicky007

Thanks, guys.

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Sun, 2008-11-23, 22:23:39
Welcome to my world! The only difference would be that I don't do broken chords. They're not really my thing you know... ;D

Tom, what I meant was going across the fretboard. All the Petruccis and Loomises do that nowadays, often at an insane tempo.

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2008-11-23, 22:03:16
"Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you the unquestionable sounds of The Nicky Brown Experience" *horns* *horns* *horns*

*crowd's going wild.  ;D

Well, if the girls throw their! Hey stop. I think the sounds will be more "questionable" from this combo, Mad, dont expect the honey to flow. Gotta rip people's norms and convictions apart - aint that the purpose of prog ?  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

PH

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-11-26, 16:40:59
I feel good.

I'm glad to hear that Maddox! :)

I'm feeling good too! Yesterday, I had a conversation with my ex girlfriend, and I feel that I've given certain things a place. Dunno if I said that right, but yeah.
Slowly I'm starting to find the battered and scattered pieces of my heart again.
All will be fine.

-Paco

maddox

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2008-11-27, 17:32:00
I'm glad to hear that Maddox! :)

Thanks. Well i have my ups and downs lately but this week is rather good for a change.  :)

Iggy

Rubbish.

I over indulged last night  ::)

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Iggy

bellanova

Im feeling sad. I found out my man has cheated on me!!!

Nicky007

>:( :( :-\ Bella.

I don't have any suggestions.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

:o  >:(

I'm sorry to hear that, Bella.
What was he thinking?  :-\

I wish you all the strength you need.

PH

:( Bella...
That must be very difficult for you...
Don't know what to say...... :(

The Butterfly Man

:-\ I also don't really know what to say, but I wish you all the best in this nasty situation Bella!

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Draco chimera

Me too ! :-\ Hope you will make through this as soon as possible ! I wish a lot of strength and faith.
Let your conscience decide !

h9

I feel disappointed after cancellation of prognite last night. Unfortunately, the show will be held next week, in the same day with my friend's wed.  :-[
Can anybody give me a suggestion, which one I choose?