News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

I have a freakin' toothache.

Do the math.  >:(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2008-08-19, 20:44:19
I have a freakin' toothache.

Do the math.  >:(

Ah crap not you as well! There's an epidemic.

Hope it gets better soon it is one of the most miserable feelings.

PH

Ouch... I hope it will be over soon Mad (and Deenie)!
Toothaches are one of the worst pains ever...
Earache is another one. Got it a few months ago. Lucky for me it went by in less than three days.

-Paco

Deenfan

Happily, I was called in on short notice because someone else cancelled, so... the tooth is out.

Now, I'm in a weirder kind of pain, but I hope it's a passing thing...

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-08-20, 12:29:47
Ouch... I hope it will be over soon Mad (and Deenie)!

No, unfortunately i still have it.  :(
Got an appointment with the dentist tomorrow but i think it's a jaw infection. I hope not though.  :-\

QuoteEarache is another one. Got it a few months ago. Lucky for me it went by in less than three days.

-Paco

I know what you mean. I had it a few years ago and was passed out for almost two weeks.
That seriously hurt.

Though i can't say what hurt the most. My feeling says tooth aches but it might be otherwise.

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Wed, 2008-08-20, 20:39:58
Happily, I was called in on short notice because someone else cancelled, so... the tooth is out.

Great and congrats, Deenie  :)

Quote from: Deenfan on Wed, 2008-08-20, 20:39:58
Now, I'm in a weirder kind of pain, but I hope it's a passing thing...

Well, with your head, I doubt it  ;D

So, what does WinterStrain's touring schedule look like ?  Any chances of getting you guys to The Rock in Cop or Kulturbolaget in Malmö ?

Would be nice to have some beers together and hell-a-weenie bit around in Cop.

I'l book some female polar bears for ya.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Deenfan

You're right. It's only getting worse. >:(

...should probably see the dentist again early next week.

When it comes to touring, we'll have to look at the summer of 2009, I guess. Maybe the odd date here and there before that. This is one dept. where I'm not in charge, and it's a hell of a dept., too.

maddox

I feel happy: Bought a new car.  ;D

maddox

PH

Something wrong with your new car?

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-08-27, 10:31:07
Something wrong with your new car?

Actually...no.

I was just a bit angry at someone. Still am but a little less right now.

maddox

Relieved. That everything went smoothly today although it was a long day.

Two good friends of ours were blessed today with their fifth (5!) child. Everything is okay with mother and daughter (Merel) and dad is proud too.
And the rest of the family? Well one was still too young to wake her up but their son was fully awake as were their oldest two daughters and needles to say that they were happy too.

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-08-27, 23:18:53
Relieved. That everything went smoothly today although it was a long day.

Two good friends of ours were blessed today with their fifth (5!) child. Everything is okay with mother and daughter (Merel) and dad is proud too.
And the rest of the family? Well one was still too young to wake her up but their son was fully awake as were their oldest two daughters and needles to say that they were happy too.

Nice one glad all is well. One of my mates is 2 days overdue at the moment.

Deenfan

Overdue must suck. Both Power and Doom came on the appointed date, and it was still forever to wait.

I feel churned, shot, ran over, beaten and bruised. I've got a tremendous cold. Almost man-flu proportions!!!

maddox

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2008-08-29, 02:29:21
Overdue must suck. Both Power and Doom came on the appointed date, and it was still forever to wait.

Mine weren't.

My daughter was one day late, and of all dates she had to be born on my mother in-law's birthday  ::), and my son was two weeks early.
But there's a rather long story attached to it.  :D

Deenfan

Weird. My kids, Doom and Power, lost their last great grandparent today. All potential eight of them are gone now. It's like a whole generation of their family is erased.

It was the grandmother of the Wife of Might who kept at it the longest, even if in a wheelchair for ten years, because of apoplexia.

Iggy

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2008-08-29, 02:29:21

I feel churned, shot, ran over, beaten and bruised. I've got a tremendous cold. Almost man-flu proportions!!!

My god,  man-flu take it easy  ;D

Deenfan

:-[ I must. It's the faintest breath from death, you know.

Not that any of my breaths have been faint of late... >:(

Steve Jones

On top of the world  *horns*

Unusually, the train home tonight was wedged full of scantily clad young ladies.  I've no idea why, perhaps there was an audition for some 'Gentlemen's Interest' video somewhere along the route, but whatever the reason there were things sticking out all over the place - I didn't know where to look. It was terrible.  I've a good mind to write a sternly worded letter of complaint.  Just as soon as I get some feeling back in my wrist... ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Steve Jones on Mon, 2008-09-01, 20:15:43

Unusually, the train home tonight was wedged full of scantily clad young ladies.  I've no idea why, perhaps there was an audition for some 'Gentlemen's Interest' video somewhere along the route, but whatever the reason there were things sticking out all over the place - I didn't know where to look. It was terrible.  I've a good mind to write a sternly worded letter of complaint.  Just as soon as I get some feeling back in my wrist... ;)

Oh my...... :D
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Steve Jones on Mon, 2008-09-01, 20:15:43

What route was that then...? ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Deenfan

Titty route?

That'll make a man feel good any day and twice on a Sunday.

maddox

maddox

Not good.

But meds helps.  :-\

Bupie

Hope things get better soon, Mad. I have a bit of a headache myself. Time to sleep, I guess.