News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

I feel like s*h*i*t*.  >:( >:( >:(

I'm about to break the world record of sneezing.  :'(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2008-05-28, 18:42:20
Perhaps it's a language thing, but I can't tell from your comment whether you felt insulted of amused.  If the former then please accept my apologies as it was a J-O-K-E  ;)

I want to be corrected.  No you don't. Yes I do. No you don't.  Repeat ad infinitum.  Well I didn't say it was a good joke...

Don't worry mate.
I should have put a smiley in there indeed, but it would somehow take away the impact of my reply. Which I wanted to be just the way as it is. Making you feel confused! ;D

And I think Nicky just got it... Hence the double meaning of low... But nevermind...

I like your attitude by the way. It looks like you fit in perfectly here. ;D I enjoy reading your posts.
Oh and er... I feel that we're gonna have a great time. <-- I'm on topic again!

-Paco

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-05-28, 22:45:29
I like your attitude by the way. It looks like you fit in perfectly here. ;D I enjoy reading your posts.

I agree. The combination of your passion for good music and your crazy humor, Steve, does fit in well here.

I miss Gelert and Keith, however. Was I too rough on Gelly with my comments on his F1 ravings ?  I'm willing to embrace F1 to get him back  :)

Keith brought some philosophical perspectives that I found interesting.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-05-29, 17:00:17

Keith brought some philosophical perspectives that I found interesting.

Nicky.

Why not send an Email?  ;)

Steve Jones

I feel not quite awake, although I've already started work.  At least I've only got half a day to do today, and I'm doing it at home with good music playing.  ;D
Regards, Steve Jones

Teunis

Shocked , Toto has come to an end after nearly 31 years. Though I saw it coming, it still really sucks  :(.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Bupie

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2008-06-07, 12:07:21
Shocked , Toto has come to an end after nearly 31 years. Though I saw it coming, it still really sucks  :(.

Hi Teunis,

You learned me the news. Then I just read Steve's announcement on his website and what he tells make sense but I am still under shock. Funny because I put a FIB T-shirt on this morning without knowing ...

When Jeff died, I took it as a sign that my youth was over and now ... Well, life goes on and we'll have great memories. Do you still plan to go to a Steve's gig this summer ?

Teunis

Quote from: Bupie on Sun, 2008-06-08, 10:24:26
Well, life goes on and we'll have great memories. Do you still plan to go to a Steve's gig this summer ?
Exactly, the memories are stuck in my mind. I've seen them 5x live. And I've got all their albums to play  *horns*. I am not going to a Steve's gig, it's during my holidays.

Appelmoes??

I feel hayfevered >:(

I actually feel physically sick (beyond the sniffy nose and itchy eyes). I mean having headaches, feeling feverish and having the belly-runs... :(

And that's with medicine...
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

I feel sorry for you, Appy, and I wish you a rapid recovery.

I feel blessed for having a strong constitution (basically only my eyes have given me problems, ca. -5 on both). I know a lot of people who are struggling with hay fever and other allergies  :'(

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

On the briht side, I almost never catch a cold or the flu ;)

Today I visited the GP and she gave me a shot, tomorrow I'll go and get some nose-spray she prescribed me. My GP also had a med student over, probably to get a looksy of how it goes and the girl looked remarkebly like Katie Melua:

Exact same face and hair, only her eyes were darker (and thus nicer ;)) So, in the end I was happy I went to the GP ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

maddox

maddox

In addition to my previous post:

I bet some of the fellow roomies are not really happy right now (the name Bupie springs to mind  ;)) but let me say this: Not only because of the result but tonight i saw a very nice match. Both teams were extremely dangerous and thankfully it was a sportive game too.

Way to go for both teams!  *horns*

Teunis

I enjoyed the match too! France deserved the 1-1, but they forgot to score. At the right time van Persie scored 2-0. After the 2-1 (which was off-side IMO), I thought it would be very difficult, but just a minute later Robben made it 3-1. That was the knock-out for France. The 4-1 was a bonus, a marvellous goal from Sneijder.

To stay on topic: I feel great too  ;D ;)

Bupie

Hi guys,

I felt a little bit sad yesterday but also happy for you, my fellow dutch mates. Your team played a great and spectacular game with four superb goals and you definitively have a better coach than we do (Domenech's coaching was terrible, leaving our best forward, Benzema, on the bench  ???). I hope you will go far in the competition.

By the way, today I have recovered my hapiness since my third child, a nice little girl called Louise, is born at 10.15 PM.  :)  Both her mother and herself are fine so I can get some sleep for the first time in 36 hours !

Steve Jones

Quote from: Bupie on Sat, 2008-06-14, 15:30:46
By the way, today I have recovered my hapiness since my third child, a nice little girl called Louise, is born at 10.15 PM.  :)
Nice one - congrats  :)
Remember - it's never too soon to start playing Arena to them!  ;D
Regards, Steve Jones

maddox

Benzema, on the bench  ???). I hope you will go far in the competition.

Yeah, that was a surprise to me too.
Such a talented soccer player and he didn't even got the chance to play. :-\

QuoteBy the way, today I have recovered my hapiness since my third child, a nice little girl called Louise, is born at 10.15 PM.  :)  Both her mother and herself are fine so I can get some sleep for the first time in 36 hours !

:o :o :o

*horns* *horns* *horns*

WOW, great news, Bups!  8)

We didn't even know ( at least i didn't) that you and you're wife were expecting a baby.

Well done. Louise is a great name btw.  :)

Have i already said "congrats"?

No?

Congratulations then.  :D

Teunis

By the way, today I have recovered my hapiness since my third child, a nice little girl called Louise, is born at 10.15 PM.  :)  Both her mother and herself are fine so I can get some sleep for the first time in 36 hours !
Great news Bupie, congratulations to you and the rest of your family. Cheers .

Nicky007

Yeah, congrats from me too, Bups  *horns*

Only problem is that prog will be a rare pleasure for a while. But if you can convince yourself that baby crying is prog, then you got the best of two worlds  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

Congratulations from me as well.

One of my colleagues at work has a 2 week old (his first) and he looks shattered.

maddox

Quote from: Iggy on Sun, 2008-06-15, 12:07:46
Congratulations from me as well.

One of my colleagues at work has a 2 week old (his first) and he looks shattered.

Is it keeping him awake for most of the night?  ;D

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2008-06-15, 15:34:27
Is it keeping him awake for most of the night?  ;D

yes he is. He seems to like throwing up on him as well

;D