News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2008-04-01, 20:20:05
Eeewwww! Now I'm feeling ... shocked by your food habits, Mad!  ;)

;D

Psst, that's why i'm called 'mad'. ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

I don't feel good (again)... :(

This time it's because my girlfriend's grandmother died today... :(
For me it's hard because I don't really know what to do in these circumstances... Nobody in my close-family and/or friends died yet... So I don't really know what it's like, or how to react, or what to do... :(
I don't feel like making a phonecall to my girlfriend, because I don't know what to say and (probably even more important) what NOT to say... :(

Shit... :(

-Paco

Nicky007

I just ate rats !

That was Hot Rats by Frank Zappa - as I'm not Mad  ;D

And that was very enjoyable  :)

Seriously @ Paco: Give your lady a call and say whatever comes to your mind. That's much better than remaining silent  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

I agree with Nicky here, Paco.
You definitely should call her, better yet visit her because (especially when she had a good relationship with her grandmother) she can use all the help she can get.

Stay silent is the worst decision you can make in this case.

bluepony

If you want some female advice (from someone who's grandma died a few years ago) - go visit your girlfriend as soon as possible! You don't have to say much, just be there for her. Trust me, she needs you now.

bluepony

Oh, and - I'm feeling HUNGRY!!!

Sorry, I know that it doesn't fit the mood with the grandma and all, but I'm really hungry.

maddox

I'm feeling like i need a cup of coffee.  ;D

Deenfan

Me too. Good idea.

And not to be unrespectful in any way (that is, to your girlfriend's Grandma), but here is an advice:

Take the house she leaves behind and use it as a recreational cabin. Convince the rest of the family that the money she left behind is best left on the account for expenses with regards to maintaining the house-turned-cabin and therein finance the electric bill (since it's wise to have some heat on, lest the house will deteriorate). Go there from time to time and say you're taking care of it.

It worked for me when my wife's Grandma died. I call it the "Cabin-for-free"-plan.

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-04-02, 19:43:13
I'm feeling like i need a cup of coffee.  ;D

Make that two, Mad  :)

I'l treat you with beer later in the eve  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-04-02, 20:50:06
Make that two, Mad  :)

I'l treat you with beer later in the eve  :)

Nicky.

Good. I can't wait.  :D

PH

I just called my girlfriend.
It's hard to tell how she feels. I don't think she's very emotional. Of course it didn't come very unexpected since her grandma was diagnosed dementia for I think a year or so.
Which brings me to Deenie's advice. She didn't have her own house anymore. She was living in a nursing home.

Anyway, monday is the funeral. So that's gonna be the first funeral I attend... Strange feeling... (on topic ;D)
Oh and I think I have to wear a decent costume... Gotta dust off the one I was wearing during the school ball...

Oh, other than that, I feel ok.

-Paco ;)

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-04-02, 22:14:53
Which brings me to Deenie's advice.

Deenie's advice was a bit weird, wasnt it guys ?  But then again, he's weird, so it makes sense  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Deenfan

Maybe I am weird, but it makes a whole lot of sense to get a free recreational cabin with all future expenses taken care of! If you don't think so, I'd say you are weird! ;D

On a sober note, I apologize if I was being too insensitive (or male, as it's also called...) ;)

PH

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2008-04-03, 20:14:42On a sober note, I apologize if I was being too insensitive (or male, as it's also called...) ;)

No man, it's ok! ;)
It's actually very good advice, I will keep it in mind for the next time!
(Well, that sounds weird indeed...)

-Paco

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-04-02, 22:27:08
Deenie's advice was a bit weird, wasnt it guys ?  But then again, he's weird, so it makes sense  ;D

Nicky.
Takes one to know one ;D

I'm feeling creative and inspired 8)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2008-04-03, 21:45:13I'm feeling creative and inspired 8)

That's great!
Drawing was it?

Show us some of your talent please!
(I've already seen some, but not enough! ;D)

I don't feel well... I have a sore throat...
Luckily for me I can sleep a little longer tomorrow! ;)

-Paco

Appelmoes??

There's lot's on my MySpace, but the thing I'm working on atm will have to be kept a public secret for a while ;)

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2008-04-03, 20:14:42
Maybe I am weird, but it makes a whole lot of sense to get a free recreational cabin with all future expenses taken care of! If you don't think so, I'd say you are weird! ;D

OK, Deenie, now that you mention the recreational thingy, it does make sense  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2008-04-03, 23:24:26
There's lot's on my MySpace, but the thing I'm working on atm will have to be kept a public secret for a while ;)

Hmm, now you're making us curious.  ;)

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2008-04-04, 15:52:17
Hmm, now you're making us curious.  ;)

Appy's dissatisfied with Paco's spartan Applesauce cover picture, so he's making something more psychedelic, but for that he needs to smoke some stuff that's not entirely legal, so guys: full discretion  8)

;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2008-04-04, 16:20:39Appy's dissatisfied with Paco's spartan Applesauce cover picture, so he's making something more psychedelic, but for that he needs to smoke some stuff that's not entirely legal, so guys: full discretion  8)

Or he goes for a different effect and eats lots of applesauce and goes to the toilet, making pictures of it and painting it green-yellow in photoshop.
He can't give us pictures since he's still in the proces of digesting.

(Who's the silly now?)

-Paco (<-- not an answer)

bluepony

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2008-04-03, 23:24:26
I'm confused... again!  ???

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-04-04, 16:47:51
Who's the silly now?

Hey Pacass, there really is something with you and a*s (not only apples)  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2008-04-06, 17:39:40Hey Pacass, there really is something with you and a*s (not only apples)  ;D

Well, if you mean that I'm closer to the age of talking about poop than you, you're right about that.

-Paco

Appelmoes??

Quote from: bluepony on Sun, 2008-04-06, 16:46:34
I'm confused... again!  ???
If you mean the MySpace, I've got a linky in my subtext. If you mean the thing I'm working on: Sorry can't tell you anything about ,except that it will be extremely cool 8) You'll just have to be patient ;) You can do it, you've got a new cd now! ;D

My drawings on MySpace