News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Get well soon Nicky!
Leave the cold outside man!

-Paco

Nicky007

Thanks, Paco  :) ;D

Got a good night's sleep, and already feel a lot better, doing the things I would normally do, stalled just a bit by coughing and blowing my nose.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2008-02-17, 19:46:27
So Teunis, what are you doing in front of your computer, when in the living room you have all the beer, prog and la* - shit, I forgot: We're over 40 now  ;D
At that moment I was waiting for the next load of visitors  ;).

Lucky for you, you're so far away. Had John and I come over, you'd have had an extra drive to the supermarket tonight  ;D
The supermarket was closed yesterday  ;D

Wish you a good rutsch into the next decade  *horns*

Nicky.
Thanks Nicky, until now it might have been worse  :)
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Nicky007

Feelin good again !  The cold is receding, I can enjoy beer again, and the Blue Chimay is heavenly  *horns*

The Belgians might be hopeless with prog, but they sure know how to brew great beer  *horns*

And after ten repeats I'm still not tired of Ænima  *horns*

Quote from: Teunis on Mon, 2008-02-18, 19:52:05
The supermarket was closed yesterday  ;D

Hey Teunis, it's a human right to have a shop nearby that sells beer on Sundays too  :D

Skål guys, on prog and beer !  We might disagree on everything else, but these two things stand their ground  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

I also feel tired...

I couldn't get to sleep... I have this problem many times... :(

-Paco

Deenfan

too bad. Not good at all.

Myself, I feel like a meal right now.

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Tue, 2008-02-19, 16:11:46
Myself, I feel like a meal right now.

I'm guessin on pizza  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

PH

Nicky007

Well, first Deenfan eats some hot soup to get some warmth to go out into the cold Norwegian winter and catch the chicken. Then he actually does go out and gets his chicken. Meanwhile Ms Deenfan has made a big juicy pizza, because she loves her Deenfan and knows that it's his fave dish. So the chicken gets to eat pizza too, and everybody's happy  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Nicky, do you already have a job?
I mean, you should be a writer!

And when you write your book, you'll have to start the very first sentence with "Well, ...", and the very last sentence with "... and everybody's happy."

Success guaranteed!

-Paco

Nicky007

Thanks, Paco.

However, I can't see how one can start a book with "Well, ...", because that refers to some uncertainty, which one iac conventionally presents first.

The "and everybody's happy" is a good principle though - which often implies holding back with one's opinions, which is a hard thing for people like you and me, who like to have clear opinions on everything. Therefore you dont need to hold back toward me - just expect to be hit back, as you might have experienced  ;D  - but I (try to learn to) respect that other people differ with me on this matter  :)

And for me, "everybody" means all living beings, so therefore the extra happy ending of the tale  :-*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

Appelmoes??

:D I'm not surprised. The dinner I had at your place was very nice! Especially the abundance of meat ;D

My drawings on MySpace

The Butterfly Man

I'm feeling great since I just bought tickets for Pinkpop 2008 (a festival in Holland) where a.o Metallica, Porcupine Tree, Incubus and Foo Fighters will be playing! Whoohooo!!! *horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Nicky007

Aha, so that's why you'v been listening to Incubus lately, Tom. What do you think of'm ?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-02-20, 23:07:09
Aha, so that's why you'v been listening to Incubus lately, Tom. What do you think of'm ?

Nicky.

You didn't ask me this but i personally think that the Foo Fighters are way better.  ;)

But...you never asked me.  :D

Oh i feel an 'edit' coming my way: i feel good.  ;D

Nicky007

Ok then, Mad, to redeem your disobediance, tell me what you think is so great about Foo Fighters - and more than "that they're good"  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

johninblack

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-02-20, 23:08:58
You didn't ask me this but i personally think that the Foo Fighters are way better.  ;)

I agree Maddox, The Foo's are a great band

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-02-20, 23:12:03
to redeem your disobediance, tell me what you think is so great about Foo Fighters - and more than "that they're good"  8)

Nicky.

2 of us say they are good therefore it must be true especially since both those saying so are the persons least likely to be full of bull ;D

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-02-20, 23:07:09

Nicky.

Well, I like Incubus very much. It's not that I'm listening much to Incubus lately, just because I'm going to see them. But I just dig them. Don't really know why. I've been listening to their music since a friend of mine became addicted to them some 6 years ago or something. When I was at his place the only music I would hear blasting out of his speakers was Incubus. And after some time I was beginning to like them. I actually already went to see a concert of them last year, so it will not be my first time at Pinkpop.

On a sidenote, I play a couple of songs by them with my band, namely Wish You Were Here (no, not the Floyd song ;)) and Make Yourself. Great tunes, so check them out!

On another sidenote, I just got the latest album of the Foo Fighters, "Silence, Echoes, Patience & Grace". Just listened to it a couple times and I think I'm really gonna love it after some more spins! Anybody else got this album?

Then the latest sidenote of today: I'm soooooooo excited that I'm gonna see Metallica at that festival as well!!! *horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Nicky007

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Thu, 2008-02-21, 23:36:19
Then the latest sidenote of today: I'm soooooooo excited that I'm gonna see Metallica at that festival as well!!! *horns*

I understand you there, Tom. Looks like they're back in form again  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Deenfan

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2008-02-20, 12:54:10
:D I'm not surprised. The dinner I had at your place was very nice! Especially the abundance of meat ;D

You went "Meat - goooood" for two days on end!! :D ;D

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace