News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-12-14, 12:44:23
How bout the men ? Any Clooney-standin in Lederhosen ?  ;D

Nicky.
I wish...! I'd even forgive the Lederhosen!!  ;)

Appelmoes??

Have fun Bluey! My company will have it's christmas party next week 8)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Thanks!  :)

It's certainly going to be fun - we're doing a "Spaßwichtel" (try and find a translation for that! ;D) which means that everybody must bring a small present that is as ugly and useless as possible, but securely wrapped so nobody knows what's inside, and then we start exchanging the presents ... and enjoy the horror on the others' faces.  :D

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-12-14, 12:30:57Hi, Paco, good to see you back again, old pal  :)
Thanks Nicky!

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-12-14, 12:30:57What sorta rampage have you been on the past few days ?  ;D
Phew, I think I'll spare you the details! :D

I'm feeling fine!

-Paco

keyboardistmatt

Right now I feel very VERY proud of myself, because I have just mastered the ragtime piano solo and learned the first 1:30 seconds of DREAM THEATER's "Dance Of Eternity"!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

DAMN, it feels good to be able to play that!

*horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns*

*ola* *ola* *ola* *ola* *ola*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Appelmoes??

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-12-14, 13:00:36
Thanks!  :)

It's certainly going to be fun - we're doing a "Spaßwichtel" (try and find a translation for that! ;D) which means that everybody must bring a small present that is as ugly and useless as possible, but securely wrapped so nobody knows what's inside, and then we start exchanging the presents ... and enjoy the horror on the others' faces.  :D
That's sort of what we I did with some people from the Supporters Club from korfball at Sinterklaas. It was a lot of fun ;D There too was alcohol to make stuff even more fun :D

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

bluepony

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sat, 2007-12-15, 17:12:55
Right now I feel very VERY proud of myself, because I have just mastered the ragtime piano solo and learned the first 1:30 seconds of DREAM THEATER's "Dance Of Eternity"!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

DAMN, it feels good to be able to play that!

*horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns*

*ola* *ola* *ola* *ola* *ola*

Congratulations, Matt!  *ola*

maddox

I'm feeling sad at the moment.  :(

funkster

Back to work tomorrow so not overly chuffed it has to be said  >:(

Ah well , i am only in monday next week and then i have the rest of the week off which should be nice

maddox

Alone.  :(

In half an hour i'll cheers on you all.  :D

bluepony

I feel... well, not good I think. Had a crap cold and therefore I spent most of the Christmas holidays, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in bed.  :(

Teunis

Quote from: bluepony on Wed, 2008-01-02, 14:45:16
I feel... well, not good I think. Had a crap cold and therefore I spent most of the Christmas holidays, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in bed.  :(
That really sucks, get well soon!

Feeling fine, although I have to go to work tomorrow after nearly two weeks of holidays. Really don't mind  :).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2008-01-02, 18:34:52Feeling fine, although I have to go to work tomorrow after nearly two weeks of holidays. Really don't mind  :).

Ahh that's the spirit. You have a nice job?

I still have a few days to go before I have to go to school. ;D
But then again, I have to finish some work that I should have done earlier, so I think tomorrow I'm gonna have a busy day, catching up...
I'm feeling OK now though.

Bluepony, I hope you'll get well soon. It's very frustrating to be ill when the party is on. But now when the party is over, I still hope you'll be doing fine. ;D

-Paco

maddox

That...is so not pleasant.  :(

I hope you feel better soon Blue.  ;)
A tiny drob of Ströh-rum (80%) in hot water with sugar could speed the process.  :D

Appelmoes??

Das is nicht möbel-knodel :(

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-01-02, 20:39:39A tiny drob of Ströh-rum (80%) in hot water with sugar could speed the process.  :D

Yeah... the question is WHICH process! :D

-Paco

Nicky007

That's what I'v been telling you all the time, Bluey: You need a man to warm you up, or else you'll be having colds the rest of your life.

You can start with taking Dutch lessons.

And there must be a nice mushy marsh somewhere around Krautville where you can put on your boots and practice waddling about .....  ;D

I feel...

Hm, how does that feel ?  Think I caught a bout of multiquotitis ....

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Bupie

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-01-02, 23:32:06
Hm, how does that feel ?  Think I caught a bout of multiquotitis ....

Bravo  *ola*

funkster

Not all fab

My cracked rib from 2 weeks ago now has a cold to keep it company  >:(

But , i am of to Chester today with the family for a spot of shopping which may cheer me up but it is that chilly outside i may just freeze

maddox

Quote from: funkster on Thu, 2008-01-03, 09:45:55
Not all fab

My cracked rib from 2 weeks ago now has a cold to keep it company  >:(

That pretty well is not nice.  :(
On both accounts.
Hope you feel better soon. My advice for blue might as well be good for you too so drink it wisely.  ;D

Quote... but it is that chilly outside i may just freeze

Over here too.  :(
It's terrible. The wind goes directly through my coat and freezes me up from the inside.  :-\

PH

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2008-01-03, 16:03:09Over here too.  :(
It's terrible. The wind goes directly through my coat and freezes me up from the inside.  :-\

My hands are still cold from going to the supermarket more than an hour ago...

It's hard with typing... LOL

-Paco

Peter

Today I was at a funeral, and to top it, it was like -5 celsius, so this is a rather shitty day for me...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2008-01-03, 16:03:09
My advice for blue might as well be good for you too so drink it wisely.  ;D

I cant really claim to have any affection - apart from multiquotitis - but I'l take your advice anyhow, Mad, and while I'm enjoying the medicine I'll try and figure out somethin that I need it for  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me