News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

When you enter Kleve from the direction of Emmerich you go to the right (Klever ring) and you go straight ahead. You come to Landwehr and it's directly on the right.
It's a big white building with blue windowpanes. The sign on the street doesn't say "InsideOut", because there's many companies there. But when you enter the lawn and walk to the entrance there's a sign where it says "InsideOut".

-Paco

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2007-10-27, 22:50:31
When you enter Kleve from the direction of Emmerich you go to the right (Klever ring) and you go straight ahead. You come to Landwehr and it's directly on the right.
It's a big white building with blue windowpanes. The sign on the street doesn't say "InsideOut", because there's many companies there. But when you enter the lawn and walk to the entrance there's a sign where it says "InsideOut".

-Paco

Hey thanks Paco. Hope you didn't copyright this because i will print it. Like to have back-up.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2007-10-27, 21:02:28
@Appel: so, how was the Halloween party? Did you had to do any surgery or were they all healthy visitors?  ;)
I don't do surgery :P But everybody seemed healthy. (Considering the amounts of alcohol... :P)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2007-10-28, 00:14:50
I don't do surgery :P But everybody seemed healthy. (Considering the amounts of alcohol... :P)

;D

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2007-10-27, 23:34:09
Hey thanks Paco. Hope you didn't copyright this because i will print it. Like to have back-up.  ;)

Remember to open the door before you (try to) walk in, Mad  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Appelmoes??

I feel very tired, but also too awake to go back to sleep. I stayed up past 4 this night, but thanks to the lovely children nextdoor I'm awake already :(

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Better learn to love it, Appy. Gonna have a flock of miniappies yourself one day  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

I'm pretty sure there will not be even one mini apple!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2007-10-28, 10:28:33
Remember to open the door before you (try to) walk in, Mad  ;D

Nicky.

'Mad' is just a part of my nick name, Nicky.  ;)

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2007-10-28, 14:24:50
'Mad' is just a part of my nick name, Nicky.  ;)

Some people have called you Maddie, which makes sense, but to me the name is related to a very sad event; so maybe we should stick to good old Maddox, since you seem to like it that way  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2007-10-28, 18:08:38
Some people have called you Maddie, which makes sense, but to me the name is related to a very sad event; so maybe we should stick to good old Maddox, since you seem to like it that way  :)

Nicky.

Well actually i listen to almost every name. As long it doesn't get insulting it's okay by me. Even that 'mad dog' made me smile.  ;)

What i meant was that i'm not crazy enough to walk through the door instead of open it first.  ;D
Only a 'mad' man would do that.  :P

Hope i cleared things up a bit?  :D

Oh...to get back on topic:

I'm exhausted.  :-\

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2007-10-28, 20:19:57
What i meant was that i'm not crazy enough to walk through the door instead of open it first.  ;D

This discussion ended up more freaked out than I had anticipated, but I guess that's typical for the Room.

Yeah, I'm tired now too. Just saw Werner Herzog's film Kaspar Hauser together with Ms 007. Tellya that's a film that makes ya  :o  ::)  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Hey, Maddox, stands that your birthday is upcoming. When? And how about a beer to celebrate?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Oh, I haven't tried walking into the building, the door was open, but there were some German dudes walking in the alleys.
I saw a sticker of Spock's Beard on the window though. ;D

-Paco

Oh and I feel happy, because this week I'm free from school! (Just like previous week!)

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2007-10-29, 09:39:56
Oh, I haven't tried walking into the building, the door was open, but there were some German dudes walking in the alleys.

German dudes in Germany?

> Oh and I feel happy, because this week I'm free from school! (Just like previous week!)

Thinkin of doin somethin useful this week?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-10-29, 10:48:50Thinkin of doin somethin useful this week?

Of course!
I'm preparing myself for the tests for next week... :(

-Paco

bluepony

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2007-10-29, 12:02:52
Of course!
I'm preparing myself for the tests for next week... :(

-Paco
Oh dear, tests...  :(
Good luck with that, Paco!

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2007-10-28, 23:43:51
Hey, Maddox, stands that your birthday is upcoming. When? And how about a beer to celebrate?

Nicky.
I suppose on Wednesday, as it says in the Calendar...  ;)

bluepony

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2007-10-28, 11:43:47
I'm pretty sure there will not be even one mini apple!
Yeah, that's what you think, Applemoes?? - ever talked to your girlfriend about this subject?  ;)

maddox

maddox

I feel almost finished.  :P

If i could only remember my birthday?  ???

;D

Appelmoes??

Quote from: bluepony on Mon, 2007-10-29, 15:24:11
Yeah, that's what you think, Applemoes?? - ever talked to your girlfriend about this subject?  ;)
There is no girlfriend atm :-\ We broke up some weeks ago. Over msn and on the phone everything was ok, but when we finally met irl (In real life, Nicky :P) for me, it just didn't work. I wasn't "in love" so to speak.

And if I may find a new girlfriend, then I hope she feels the same, because I really don't want to have children...

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Mon, 2007-10-29, 15:22:22
I suppose on Wednesday, as it says in the Calendar...  ;)

When Maddox gets a bunch'o presents, he'll know.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2007-10-29, 17:06:33
There is no girlfriend atm :-\ We broke up some weeks ago. Over msn and on the phone everything was ok, but when we finally met irl (In real life, Nicky :P) for me, it just didn't work. I wasn't "in love" so to speak.

Sad about that, Appy. But there must be some nice marsh monstresses around where you live. Always best to meet and stay in first life.

> And if I may find a new girlfriend, then I hope she feels the same, because I really don't want to have children...

Who says the kids have to be as freaked out as their parents, Appy  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2007-10-29, 17:06:33Over msn and on the phone everything was ok, but when we finally met in real life for me, it just didn't work. I wasn't "in love" so to speak.

Oh man... Grow old and take a look at what you just said there. :D
LOL

But seriously... what are you looking for? What is so important in a relationship?

This is one of the reasons why I think internet relationships are not done...
I'm sorry if I seem harsh to you Appelmoes??, but I just had to say it.

-Paco