News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Wow, thanks for your support guys. I really appreciate that and so does she.  :)

Thanks to the medication she had a good night sleep though she was awake for a brief moment. She's doing better now and says that it don't hurt as much anymore.
But she is a bit listless though. After her lunch she lay down on the couch and slept for three hours.  :D

And right now she's her usual self. Quite awake and doesn't want to go to sleep.  :-\  :D

*Hugs delivered.  ;D

Quote from: Nicky007"Alouette, gentille alouette
Alouette, je te plumerai
Je te plumerai le bec
Et le bec, et le bec
Alouette, alouette, ah ah ah ah !"

Nicky.

Mind if i ask what that means?  ???

Edit: just found out that Alouette is a Skylark in English (or Leeuwerik in Dutch) and it's a bird. Which i already knew by the way. ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Well, it's one of the most popular children's songs in France, that's why I took it (the first few lines).

I remember when I was a small kid, my parents had an EP with French children's songs. Alouette was one of them. It has a very catchy melody which reemerged in my mind as soon as I thought about the song.

I think I'll let Bupie take over here.

Good to hear that your daughter is recovering well.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Bupie

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2007-08-01, 23:04:38
Well, it's one of the most popular children's songs in France, that's why I took it (the first few lines).
I think I'll let Bupie take over here.

No need you said it all  :)

Nicky007

Bupie, I thought you could tell us a bit what it's about, and the connection to Arena.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

I feel empty... :'(

Tomorrow I will leave my country and stay in Germany for two weeks, but my girlfriend stays here...
I saw her yesterday and it hurts so much saying goodbye... :(
I'm not too proud to say that I nearly cried. :'(

It's so stupid because it's just two weeks, nothing special. But she's my everything and I love her so much... I want to be with her forever... ( :-*)

*deep deep deep sigh......* :-[

Ah well, let's just make the most of it in the coming weeks!
Anyway, I'm not feeling happy and I'm supposed to feel happy because the place where I go is very beautiful! (Gerolstein) *horns*

maddox

Still feel a bit sleepy though i'm up since 6.45.  :-\

That's probably the reason why i'm still sleepy i guess.

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2007-08-03, 21:32:31
Anyway, I'm not feeling happy and I'm supposed to feel happy because the place where I go is very beautiful! (Gerolstein) *horns*

I just wanna remind you that you have a girl in Gerolstein too, PH  ;D

Goin there with parents, friends, dogs, guinea pigs, or whom?

How's your gf (in Holland), just as freaked out as you?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

I'm sort of upset at the moment.

The time had finally come for my girlfriend to move over to the Netherlands (at least for three months) and again something came up! It's not like she can help it, but I'm starting to get pissed of at fate and stuff for not letting us be together.
The first time she couldn't find a job to get the money, so she had to do a medical study to get some monies. The medical study lasted until July 27th, while the original plan was for her to get here in the first part of July. But ok, she needed money so we'll wait another month.
When she got the monies, she booked a ticket to arrive in the Netherlands on friday 10th (yes, that's this friday). She just needed to do a couple of things, including a short routine visit to the doctor. Some years ago she had something on her nose that had to be removed, and checked every once in while. Today she got the result back and appearantly fate decided that this would be a good time to let the thing on her nose turn into something that has to be removed. And since it's tricky it will need some very difficult technique. :'(

We've been looking forward to this for almost a year :(

I work as a histological analyst at a pathology lab, so I'm going to ask the skin pathologists there if they know if she can be helped here. That way we don't have to wait for another 2 weeks, but can see eachother in a few days.
*crosses fingers*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

johninblack

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2007-08-08, 22:33:13
I'm sort of upset at the moment.

The time had finally come for my girlfriend to move over to the Netherlands (at least for three months) and again something came up! It's not like she can help it, but I'm starting to get pissed of at fate and stuff for not letting us be together.
The first time she couldn't find a job to get the money, so she had to do a medical study to get some monies. The medical study lasted until July 27th, while the original plan was for her to get here in the first part of July. But ok, she needed money so we'll wait another month.
When she got the monies, she booked a ticket to arrive in the Netherlands on friday 10th (yes, that's this friday). She just needed to do a couple of things, including a short routine visit to the doctor. Some years ago she had something on her nose that had to be removed, and checked every once in while. Today she got the result back and appearantly fate decided that this would be a good time to let the thing on her nose turn into something that has to be removed. And since it's tricky it will need some very difficult technique. :'(

We've been looking forward to this for almost a year :(

I work as a histological analyst at a pathology lab, so I'm going to ask the skin pathologists there if they know if she can be helped here. That way we don't have to wait for another 2 weeks, but can see eachother in a few days.
*crosses fingers*

I wish you the very, very best of luck mate, hope you get to see her VERY soon.

Nicky007

Thanks for letting us join in on your worries, Appy. The Room is also here to help each other in times of distress.

I hope primarily that your gf is cured completely, and that you two strengthen your relationship. A fulfilling partner in life is the most important thing  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

And good beer, of course, or warm milk with honey at your age, Appy  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

johninblack

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2007-08-09, 12:51:54
And good beer, of course, or warm milk with honey at your age, Appy  ;D

Nicky.

Beer, one of my very favorite subjects! I can go on for hours about Spitfire, Old Speckled Hen, I.P.A, Hobgoblin, Bishops Finger................

Nicky007

Quote from: johninblack on Thu, 2007-08-09, 13:34:21
Beer, one of my very favorite subjects! I can go on for hours about Spitfire, Old Speckled Hen, I.P.A, Hobgoblin, Bishops Finger................

OK, John, that's it, you have a spare bed in your house this weekend?

And I presume you can have your Arena collection ready for playing?

By the way, John, have you listened to Scarsick? If not, you'll need a beating.

Nicky.

So you've come of age
Sure you can

johninblack

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2007-08-09, 14:29:26
By the way, John, have you listened to Scarsick? If not, you'll need a beating.

No beating for me!! Yes it's rather good isn't it. Must admit I've not played it for a couple of weeks, guess instant rectification is in order.

maddox

I feel tired. Think it's time to call it a night.

Bye.  ;)

bluepony

Tired... (got up at 5:45) *yawn*

Nicky007

So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-08-13, 10:18:11
You need a man, Bluey  ;D

Why - I don't think I would get more sleep then!  ;D

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2007-08-13, 19:45:10
Hee, me too.  :)

You too - what? Need a man?!  :o

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-08-14, 09:09:51
Why - I don't think I would get more sleep then!  ;D

You'd get a longer and better sleep. That's what men are good at  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

maddox

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-08-14, 09:09:51

You too - what? Need a man?!  :o

No, since i am a man.  ;)

I get up every morning at 5.30 but i sort off overslept myself.  ;D

maddox

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-08-14, 09:52:34
That - and snoring!  ;)

That is almost funny.  ;D

Almost since woman also have the tendency to snore.  :D

bluepony

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2007-08-14, 20:19:46
That is almost funny.  ;D
Almost since woman also have the tendency to snore.  :D

Nope, never got any complaints about that - but apparently I talk in my sleep... which is absolutely NOT funny (at least not for me, although I guess it is for the one who has the nighttime conversation with me and then tells me things I alledgedly had said that night).

Ooops, I think Nicky will step in again now, this seems to go a bit off topic again...  ;) Therefore: I'm tired (again!) - need more sleep!