News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2007-02-17, 20:20:29
Get away from your pc, and play more outside :P

Or play outside with your pc.  ;D

Anyway, have a strorum with hot tea and relax.  ;) Hope you feel better soon, PH.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Hahahahaha thanks guys! ;D

Peter, actually I'm not really ill that often. But when I'm ill I'm REALLY ill, and mostly during holidays... :'(

Appelmoes??, yeah you might be right, but I live near a treatment of waste facility, so for me it's much more healthy to stay inside.
Really I think I (1) ate something wrong or (2) had too much stress.
But I think both. :D

Thanks maddox, I'll do right away!

maddox

Tired.  :-\

Last week was a busy week. Wednesday topped it all. Began working on 1 Pm and ended at 10 Am the next morning.  :o That's no fun. It feels like my biological rhythm has a jet-lag.  :-\ Wanted to go to bed early last night but went to a soccer match (utrecht-NEC) so i was at home at twelve o'clock. Was a nice match btw. 

Peter

Relaxed. Sitting at home at the machine, installing some linux in a VM, chatting with a colleague, kids running around screaming :D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

maddox

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2007-03-06, 21:42:14
I'm ok.  How are you? :)

I'm fine. Thank you.  ;D

Great to see you again.  ;)

PH

I still have mixed feelings...

It's about the A.C.T-concert 16 March... We have to leave early and that's probably after the support-act and 4 or 5 A.C.T songs... What a waste of money... :(
I'd much rather go to the Neal Morse concert, but that's where my conscience comes in... "3 concerts in 2 months? Are you out of your mind? Don't you have a feeling for responsibility?"  :-[ (Arena is a must, so it's either A.C.T or Neal to add to the list, but I've already bought the tickets to A.C.T without realising that we don't get to see the whole concert... Idiot... >:()

maddox

I feel really really tired.  :-\

But it's weekend so who cares?  ::)

;D

Silhouette

I feel pretty tired, but happy about how things have turned out.

Too bad about the A.C.T concert, mate, hope You figure out a way to solve Your dilemma.
I'm pretty envious of You anyway, since I really want to see all the bands You mentioned. ;)

Silhouette
"Unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing."
- Diablo Swing Orchestra

maddox

I feel....utterly....

and totally.........

FANTASTIC!  ;D

PH

Quote from: Silhouette on Thu, 2007-03-29, 23:32:51
I feel pretty tired, but happy about how things have turned out.

Too bad about the A.C.T concert, mate, hope You figure out a way to solve Your dilemma.
I'm pretty envious of You anyway, since I really want to see all the bands You mentioned. ;)

Silhouette

Thanks!
But thanks to my wonderful dad we saw the whole A.C.T concert!!
He drove all the way from Amersfoort to Helmond to pick us up!

All thumbs up, people! *horns*

@maddox
Why?

maddox

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2007-03-30, 21:34:28

@maddox
Why?

Easy. Don't want to annoy you with any medical terms that i personally don't really understand either but i've been living in fear these last six months. After a couple of medical examinations they (doctors) discovered that there was something in my throat. It turned out that that 'something' were a couple of cystes which, thankfully, were of the good kind.  :D

Not really through with the hospital though since they discovered that i have a bacteria (h-pylori)  in my stomach. Need some medication, antibiotics, for that which actually is one of the heavy kind and if all goes well the bacteria has left Mad's body within two weeks.  ;D

But overall...the thing that i was afraid of...is not there.

That's why i feel...Fantastic.  *horns*

* and now back to the music * :D

PH

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2007-03-30, 22:13:46
Easy. Don't want to annoy you with any medical terms that i personally don't really understand either but i've been living in fear these last six months. After a couple of medical examinations they (doctors) discovered that there was something in my throat. It turned out that that 'something' were a couple of cystes which, thankfully, were of the good kind.  :D

Not really through with the hospital though since they discovered that i have a bacteria (h-pylori)  in my stomach. Need some medication, antibiotics, for that which actually is one of the heavy kind and if all goes well the bacteria has left Mad's body within two weeks.  ;D

But overall...the thing that i was afraid of...is not there.

That's why i feel...Fantastic.  *horns*

* and now back to the music * :D

Wow... that's some... stuff...
But it's really great to hear of the good news man!! :) :) :)
Hope you'll be all great soon!!

I feel a bit sad (just a bit), because I have the "my-girlfriend-was-here-today-but-she-is-gone-home-again-so-I-miss-her-immensely" problem.
She has tentams next week so she's very busy, but she will come here again in two weeks!
Looking forward to it with all my heart!! :-*

Love can feel so good, but sometimes so sad. ;D
I'm used to it though, I'll get over it!

Silhouette

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2007-03-30, 22:13:46

Heavy?
Like barbed wire in a bottle?
Sounds delicious.
I want it too!

Seriously, I'm glad it turned out alright!
Good look with Your barbed wire, mate! :D

I'm feeling quite alright, though I've had a bad headache that won't go away for the last few months.
Too much forums, I guess. :o

Silhouette
"Unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing."
- Diablo Swing Orchestra

maddox

Quote from: Silhouette on Fri, 2007-04-06, 13:37:31
Heavy?
Like barbed wire in a bottle?
Sounds delicious.
I want it too!

Seriously, I'm glad it turned out alright!
Good look with Your barbed wire, mate! :D

Thanx.  ;D

Well, right now i'm feeling...holidayish. Well, sort off. It's only five days so... ;)

But other than that...i'm feeling good.  8)

Silhouette

Holidayish is always good! I feel pretty holidayish too! :D

Silhouette
- Diablo Swing Orchestra

funkster

Struggling with a cold  >:( but looking forward to taking the boys on the train to Liverpool to go to the museum and to pick up a copy of marillion's latest.

maddox

Hope you're feeling better now, Funkster.  *horns*
If not: Get well soon.  ;)

OT: Confused.  :-\

My body says 'it's Sunday Evening' but reality states that it's Saturday.

What a weird feeling.  :-\

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2007-04-14, 21:30:48OT: Confused.  :-\

My body says 'it's Sunday Evening' but reality states that it's Saturday.

What a weird feeling.  :-\

So you're going to work tomorrow? ::)

I feel great! But physically I don't feel that great 'cos I've got a pain in my back for a couple of weeks (months?) now... :(
I think I have to see a doctor...
But somehow that can't stop me from being EXTREMELY HAPPY!! :D
Don't know why, but I'm just extremely happy! ;D

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2007-04-14, 22:20:24
So you're going to work tomorrow? ::)

Well, i rudely awoke from my dreams this morning (thanx for that Lisenka  :-\  ;)) at six so you would expect that i would go to work.

Yet...

Than i realised, thankfully  ;D, that it was Sunday morning.  ;D

So, i feel mentally on tune now.  :P

maddox

I feel good. Fine actually. More or less normal as normal a sane being can be.  :D

jorja

I feel down ..... tired....  can't asleep ... 

Appelmoes??

I haven't been able to get to sleep for this entire week because of the warm weather :(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Hey, that's bad news for both of you... Most of the time I can sleep where- and whenever I want... Hope it's gonna get better, then!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Probably not, since the summer hasn't even begun yet :(

I HATE it when it's too warm!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace