News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

I feel very excited!! ;D
I've got an emailaddress and a telephone number of the person who can make it possible to have a Frost*gig in Amersfoort, centre of The Netherlands!! *horns*

All I have to do is contact the man and convince him somehow.
When the man who gave me this address asked me what kind of music they play, I said "rock" (no need to say progressive as he won't know). But as soon as I said "rock" the edges of the man's mouth turned a bit down, he probably thought of hardrock or even metal...
I should have said symphonic rock. ;D

My mum told me that she thinks that she knows the person I now got an address from, so I hope we can make this dream come true! ;)
My dad will help me here, because I have no idea how to do this, besides, in the adult world they don't take kids like me serious.
"Another kid who wants to bang his head on that awful metal crap, darn kids..."

maddox

I feel like i've felt this feeling before.  *horns*

In short: I feel fine.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

maddox

I feel good.

Have to go to bed right now, but i don't want to. I'm kind of an evening-guy.

That's why i hate it that i have to get up early tomorrow.  >:(

PH

Same here Maddox, I'm also going to bed.
But I don't feel so good.

I feel like I need to sleep longer. Friday I'll be going to the Frost gig and I want to be fit by then. It's gonna be a long day then.

maddox

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-10-09, 22:06:04
Same here Maddox, I'm also going to bed.
But I don't feel so good.

I feel like I need to sleep longer. Friday I'll be going to the Frost gig and I want to be fit by then. It's gonna be a long day then.

Friday, huh? I hope you have a great time over there. Is that the concert with Pallas?

maddox

Ill.  :(

I'm staying at home today 'cos i'm not feeling perfectly okay today. Throat hurts, then i'm cold than i'm warm, in other words: feverish.  :-\

This is not nice.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2006-10-19, 10:34:14
Ill.  :(

I'm staying at home today 'cos i'm not feeling perfectly okay today. Throat hurts, then i'm cold than i'm warm, in other words: feverish.  :-\

This is not nice.

Exactly the same here!
But I HAVE to go to school today. It's very important...
Tomorrow I'll be staying home. And then I'll go to my girlfriend! Yippee! ;)

So my feelings are: GOOD and BAD at the same time.

bellanova

Im just tired. My sleep pattern has been messed up for days now. I still seem to be awake at 5.30am every morning after no sleep at all. It sucks!

maddox

Quote from: bellanova on Thu, 2006-10-19, 16:36:01
Im just tired. My sleep pattern has been messed up for days now. I still seem to be awake at 5.30am every morning after no sleep at all. It sucks!

I can imagine that.  :-\

maddox

Still feel a little feverish though it's better than last week. Went to work this week but i had to drag myself through each and every day.
Sad news is that Mrs. mad has it now. Tomorrow i wanted to celebrate my birthday but i don't think that's going to happen.  :-\

Peter

All the best for all of you, then. Hope you get better soon.

Myself, feeling quite nice. 'twas a nice day so far, and the evening looks like it's not going to be a bad one :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

PH

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2006-10-28, 23:58:20I'm ok.
Thanks.

Man, how could I know what today brought...
I feel absolutely not good and to tell you the truth: I feel horrible...
But that's no surprise after finding out that your favourite band of 2006 is calling it a day...
WHY?!
Yeah, that's really not nice. I wonder why I'm not crying already... :'(

Secondly and probably even more horrible: my bank account is decreasing more and more and today I learned that I have only 20,10 left on my bank account...
:o :o :o :o :o :o

There's something wrong with my study-money, so I didn't get it for 4 months. :'(
I can't even buy a trainticket to my girlfriend... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Tomorrow I'll set it all right, so all will be well. :)

Yup... Is there still any good news around?

Peter

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-10-29, 23:10:39
Yup... Is there still any good news around?

We have a golden autumn, you're healthy, and you've got the prospect of a rather wealthy future  8) Head up :)

maddox

I'm feeling a bit cold today.  :-\ Can't seem to warm up. Got the thermostat on 24 but it still stays cold.

Nothing a glass of whisky can't fix.  :D

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2006-11-11, 20:15:08
I'm feeling a bit cold today.  :-\ Can't seem to warm up. Got the thermostat on 24 but it still stays cold.

Nothing a glass of whisky can't fix.  :D

Same here.
My feet are cold and I wish it was the warmest summer of all time again. ;D

;)

Appelmoes??

You can wish fr the warmest autumn, and it would come true ;)

I'm feeling buzzed ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

johninblack

It's 06:05 AM and i'm feeling pissed.....er...sorry Drunk, the ladies of the house went to see Frost* last night and because of work i couldn't go, so i'm drunk and fed up.......double pissed!!

Peter

Me has a bad hangover....last night's party was very....fluent.

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2006-11-12, 11:28:27
Me has a bad hangover....last night's party was very....fluent.

Cheers, mate.  :D

I'm feeling bored.  :-\

maddox

I'm feeling...not really 'Christmasish'  :-\

Translate: i don't have that feeling yet, despite of the songs i hear on the radio. Great music, but i must confess...it's not there yet. Is it just me?

WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

PH

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2006-12-21, 21:39:24

Translate: i don't have that feeling yet, despite of the songs i hear on the radio. Great music, but i must confess...it's not there yet. Is it just me?

Same here mate.

And today I ate "kibbeling" which is (I think) a typical Dutch snack. It's a fish with a layer of flour and then fried in a frying pan. With A LOT of garlic sauce!!
It was brilliant. Exactly the precise amount of flavour touching the tongue in a very special way.
Oh... this is not the Now Eating Thread...
Anyway, that was how I felt today.

Oh and the people around me were amazed when I spoke some words in their presence, some even started to cry.

Peter

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2006-12-21, 22:36:29
Oh and the people around me were amazed when I spoke some words in their presence, some even started to cry.

Hmmm? How come? Were you silent for the last half year, and so people were desperately hanging on your lips for some words...?  :o

Appelmoes??

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2006-12-21, 21:39:24

Me too! I have the feeling it's already becoming spring and nature skipped winter :(

My drawings on MySpace