News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

I feel a bit normal today...

maddox

Hmmm, i feel pretty good actually.  8)

Cyborg-Frask

hmm

I feel...ok   just a small "ok"...I just had my final exam (physics) and i tought it was pretty hard...Many other people in my school class tought it wasn't that hard tho...hmm i hope that i'll pass my exams anyway...

some good music will cheer me up  *horns* (Threshold - Subsurface - The Art Of Reason)

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Tue, 2006-05-30, 17:12:37hmm I feel...ok   just a small "ok"...I just had my final exam (physics) and i tought it was pretty hard...Many other people in my school class tought it wasn't that hard tho...hmm i hope that i'll pass my exams anyway...

some good music will cheer me up  *horns* (Threshold - Subsurface - The Art Of Reason)

I felt OK untill you brought physics back to my memory.
Man that was hard!

maddox

Well, right now i feel fine. But when i think about that tomorrow is going to be a really long day (aprox. 14 hours >) .... :-\

Cyborg-Frask

I felt OK untill you brought physics back to my memory.
Man that was hard!

oooops...sorry  ::) ah well... maybe you feel better afther the english exam that you have today  :P
(but indeed physics was HARD)

I feel:
Cold and ok (mainly cold tho)

jorja

Srtessfull!!!!!!!!! I was need finish my diplom work !!!!! Yesterday!!!!!

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Thu, 2006-06-01, 11:35:27
oooops...sorry  ::) ah well... maybe you feel better afther the english exam that you have today  :P
(but indeed physics was HARD)

I feel:
Cold and ok (mainly cold tho)

Hmm yes you're right, I feel great now! English exam was going PERFECT!! The best exam so far. Well, it's the last one, so it was the best.

Quote from: jorja on Thu, 2006-06-01, 11:47:43Srtessfull!!!!!!!!! I was need finish my diplom work !!!!! Yesterday!!!!!

Ouch, I hope everything will be OK.

jorja

:) now i feeling good :) have finish my diplom work - and 7th June I 'll present this and 22th 'll bee bachelor of biology :) yes :)

funkster

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2006-06-01, 20:27:02
Hmm yes you're right, I feel great now! English exam was going PERFECT!! The best exam so far. Well, it's the last one, so it was the best.

Ouch, I hope everything will be OK.

Fingers crossed for you my friend  ;)

Treat yourself to some IQ when you pass

funkster

At the moment i feel

a. like death warmed up due to a combination of hay fever and soem nasty chest infection type thingy
b.which makes me feel even worse because i wnat to go to Bolton tomorrow night to see Forgotten Sons who are a marillion tribute band and by all accounts brilliant
c.happy that the ever wonderful Willroolz has put me and a reasonably priced copy of Riverside's Out of myself in touching distance  :) well it is father's day soon  8)
d.chuffed that Milliontown is out so soon

Overall - f####d if i know  *horns*

maddox

I feel great.  ;D

Quote from: funkster on Thu, 2006-06-01, 22:00:09
well it is father's day soon  8)

YAY  8). Oops, wrong topic.  :-[ :D

debsss

I feel hungry my breadrolls aren't ready yet  >:( >:(

Appelmoes??

Tired, I've been sleeping very badly the last couple of days :-\

My drawings on MySpace

debsss

funkster

Feeling better than i have down in a week and the chest infection seems to be going if not quite gone. Missed playing footy this morning though  >:(

The sun i shining and i a off to a BBQ this afternoon so playing rather chipper so far  :)

maddox

A bit tired and i should go to bed, but i don't want to.  :-\

PH

HUNGRY!!!

And that music of Gandalf is making me even more hungry somehow...

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Terrible. That d**n hayfever.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Appelmoes??

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2006-06-10, 10:14:51
That d**n hayfever.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Reminds me to call the recipe-line for some anti-hayfever-pills.

My drawings on MySpace

Cyborg-Frask

angry...I mean: REALLLLLLYYY angry... >:( >:( >:(

I finished my anti-virus scan this morning and it had found a trojan 'dropper' this is not actually a virus on itself but it's able to spread trojan horses around... Of course I immediatly isolated the file...But still it took me about 3 hours to get this stuff completly removed of my computer

I can't stand this kind of stuff....  >:(

maddox

I'm feeling: Not very awake.  :-\