News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

debsss

Also tired................ (((( big yawn))))

PH

I feel a bit strange.
There are two things that happened yesterday. And when two 'big' things happen at the same day I seem to connect them in some way.

Yesterday I bought two albums of Neal Morse, namely One and ?.
I was absolutely happy. Then I had to work at 17 o'clock and I found out that my boss was fired. That such a strange feeling, cause I didn't really like him, but I absolutely DIDN'T dislike him either. Now a new era has begun. One without happiness at work, but maybe one where I get paid for what I work for. (It happened a lot that I had to work an hour longer but didn't get paid for it).

So, I bought two rocking new albums and my boss got fired.

The strange thing is that I happen to connect it and that won't get out of my head: If I didn't bought these albums, would my boss still be threre?

I KNOW it's strange, but I can't help thinking that. Strange huh? ???

debsss

I think you shouldn't related things together...
Your boss hasen't been fired without a reason  ;) ;)
Your happyness with your 2 cd's isn't related with your boss  ;D
So cheer up ;D ;D :-*

POM

Why did you connect those 2 absolutely different things?  ???

I feel tired today, just like everyday since one week or two. Don't know why...
And I'm sick of all these rain falling down on me when I go out!!!!  >:(

Peter

QuoteYour boss hasen't been fired without a reason  ;) ;)

Errr, sometimes people get fired for absoultely no reason at all. Ask me....  :-\
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

debsss

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2006-04-26, 15:56:16
Errr, sometimes people get fired for absoultely no reason at all. Ask me....  :-\

Errrr... You were PH's boss then???? ???
hihihihi

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteSo, I bought two rocking new albums and my boss got fired.

If that does work... *getting ideas*  ::)

i would buy 20 albums, hoping that my teamleader would also be fired  8)

QuoteErrr, sometimes people get fired for absoultely no reason at all. Ask me....
yeah i red your blog... sucks Bigtime!

Quote(It happened a lot that I had to work an hour longer but didn't get paid for it).
Yeah they trick you everywhere they can... That's also a reason why i do not extra anymore...why doing work for free?

PH

Quote from: POM on Wed, 2006-04-26, 13:40:02
Why did you connect those 2 absolutely different things?  ???

I don't know, I can't help it.
It's like passing on the leftside of a lanternpole while your friends pass on the rightside and you think you just entered a parallel universe.

You know it is not true, it can't be true, but you're not absolutely sure and have a bad feeling about it.

But that feeling is gone now, I can listen to my newly obtained music with a good feeling. ;D

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-04-26, 09:26:30
I feel a bit strange.
There are two things that happened yesterday. And when two 'big' things happen at the same day I seem to connect them in some way.

Yesterday I bought two albums of Neal Morse, namely One and ?.
I was absolutely happy. Then I had to work at 17 o'clock and I found out that my boss was fired. That such a strange feeling, cause I didn't really like him, but I absolutely DIDN'T dislike him either. Now a new era has begun. One without happiness at work, but maybe one where I get paid for what I work for. (It happened a lot that I had to work an hour longer but didn't get paid for it).

So, I bought two rocking new albums and my boss got fired.

The strange thing is that I happen to connect it and that won't get out of my head: If I didn't bought these albums, would my boss still be threre?

I KNOW it's strange, but I can't help thinking that. Strange huh? ???

I can imagine that it must be a strange feeling, but i also think that you shouldn't relate these things together.
I don't think that one has got anything to do with the other.

So...Have a drink on me, mate!!! ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-04-26, 21:17:31I can imagine that it must be a strange feeling
It is, indeed.

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-04-26, 21:17:31but i also think that you shouldn't relate these things together. I don't think that one has got anything to do with the other.
Yeah I know, but it just happens, can't do anything about that, but it usually doesn't take very long. It's all gone now, it's all gone now, now it's all gone. I almost regret typing the whole thing of relating things up here, you guys (and girls) must think I'm a maniac/freak/insane or something... :-[

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-04-26, 21:17:31So...Have a drink on me, mate!!! ;D
A drink... That can be a coke too right? Or maybe a cold chocolate. I'll have a drink in a minute, thanks.  :D ;)

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-04-26, 21:45:41
...you guys (and girls) must think I'm a maniac/freak/insane or something... :-[

Not more than usual.  ;D

Quote from: PH
A drink... That can be a coke too right? Or maybe a cold chocolate. I'll have a drink in a minute, thanks.  :D ;)

It can be anything you want/like. Only if it's not too expensive.  ;D

PH

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-04-26, 21:50:33
Not more than usual.  ;D

It can be anything you want/like. Only if it's not too expensive.  ;D

Too late mate, I already had the cold chocolatemilk with TWO chocolate eggs AND a cookie. That can cost you. The bill is on its way.

johninblack

I feel fine at the moment but i'm off work this week, trouble is when this holiday is over, after nearly 4 years working nights we are being made to rotate shifts so i'm on lates (14:00-22:00) next week, then 2 weeks on earlies getting up at 5am.....f*%k me thats bedtime

Appelmoes??

Rotation SUCKS!!!! >:( (And it isn't healthy, it screws up your 'inner clock'...)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

debsss

I feel a little tired and dizzy....mixed up
Because of the synacthen test a had today :(
Why can't they do some bloodtests without putting chemical shit in your vains >:(

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Thu, 2006-04-27, 11:15:21
I feel fine at the moment but i'm off work this week, trouble is when this holiday is over, after nearly 4 years working nights we are being made to rotate shifts so i'm on lates (14:00-22:00) next week, then 2 weeks on earlies getting up at 5am.....f*%k me thats bedtime

Indeed, the biological clock gets screwed up. But working at night and sleeping at day looks good to me. And it pays well too.

Today I feel very not-good.

Yesterday I felt not so good either, I felt sick and dizzy.
Today I woke up and had to eat something, so I grabbed a slice of bread and thought, "yuck, it's so old, why does everybody take the new and fresh bread. The same as yesterday! The old bread has got to be finished first". So I prepared two sandwiches and ate one and when I almost finished my second I took a good look and saw that it was mouldy. Man, you can't even imagine how dumb I felt, how could I be so stupid?!?! I'VE EATEN MOULDY BREAD!!! I feel so sick and dizzy now and now I know why I felt so sick yesterday.

I want to vomit...

debsss

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2006-04-27, 15:32:18
Indeed, the biological clock gets screwed up. But working at night and sleeping at day looks good to me. And it pays well too.

Today I feel very not-good.

Yesterday I felt not so good either, I felt sick and dizzy.
Today I woke up and had to eat something, so I grabbed a slice of bread and thought, "yuck, it's so old, why does everybody take the new and fresh bread. The same as yesterday! The old bread has got to be finished first". So I prepared two sandwiches and ate one and when I almost finished my second I took a good look and saw that it was mouldy. Man, you can't even imagine how dumb I felt, how could I be so stupid?!?! I'VE EATEN MOULDY BREAD!!! I feel so sick and dizzy now and now I know why I felt so sick yesterday.

I want to vomit...

That's why everybody took the fresh and new bread ;)
They've looked at the old bread before taking the new en thought..... well.... PH will finish this bread :P
Hehehehe

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

maddox

I feel good atm. Don't really want to go to bed.

PH

I feel very useless...

I have a guitar for more than a year now, and I can't play anything. Nothing works. I can't even get a string to sound properly. My girlfriend also has a guitar (for about half a year now) and she can play better than me. It gets me so frustrated. I keep forgetting the accords and even if I don't, I can't play it!

ARGGHHH...

I need something to calm me down... >:(

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2006-04-29, 12:37:14
I feel very useless...

I have a guitar for more than a year now, and I can't play anything. Nothing works.

At least you get something out of it. I play the air-guitars and trust me when i say that it sounds horrible.  :-[

Quote from: PHI need something to calm me down...

Did this help a bit? ;)

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2006-04-29, 01:24:20
I feel good atm. Don't really want to go to bed.

GO TO BED!  ;D

NOWW!  ;D

...OR YOU GET NO BREAKFAST!!!!  ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

maddox

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sun, 2006-04-30, 14:00:41
GO TO BED!  ;D

NOWW!  ;D

...OR YOU GET NO BREAKFAST!!!!  ;D

O-okay, dad.  :-[

maddox

I wasn't feeling all to well today, but right now it's getting better and better. Almost time to sleep.  ;D

Hope dad's not watching this... ::)

Appelmoes??

I have a little sunburn, most of my muscles ache (yes, I have some...) and I'm tired, yet I feel very happy :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace