News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Obscyra

Very, very tired but I feel unable to go to bed....  >:(
Carpe Noctem!

keyboardistmatt

Oh, I feel ok.  Very curious though! :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

maddox

Like the good old J. Brown once said: I feel good.

MAD .
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

willowroolz

Annoyed - after 3 and a half months of fault free usage my Xbox 360 died yesterday   >:(

PH

Quote from: willowroolz on Mon, 2006-03-27, 09:25:37
Annoyed - after 3 and a half months of fault free usage my Xbox 360 died yesterday   >:(

That sucks...

And let me guess, the guarantee license lasted 3 months right?
That sort of things happens to me too.

I feel kinda sad right now.
I feel depressed and misunderstood.

willowroolz

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-03-27, 15:13:30
That sucks...

And let me guess, the guarantee license lasted 3 months right?
That sort of things happens to me too.
I was quite surprised that I rang Microsoft's 360 help line on a Sunday and got straight through. They're arranging to have it collected. It was all sorted in about 5 minutes. I'm impressed so far, but I'll wait and see how long it takes to get it back before I start feeling too happy about it  :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good - don't let them grind you down  ;)

maddox

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-03-27, 15:13:30
I feel kinda sad right now.
I feel depressed and misunderstood.

That sucks.  :-\ I know exactly how you feel right now. I've got the same problem.

I guess it's true what they say: misery loves company. Know for sure we both feel better tomorrow.  ;)

MAD.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2006-03-27, 20:20:24
Know for sure we both feel better tomorrow.  ;)

MAD.

You know, I read that yesterday and thought "yeah right, as if that's gonna happen".
And guess what! I actually feel better today!! ;)

So, I'm feeling good now!

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteSo, I'm feeling good now!
hehe glad to see a happy smile on your face again pH *horns*  congrats  ;)

i'm feeling pretty good right now, only a bit tired (just got home from work)

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-03-28, 15:36:20
You know, I read that yesterday and thought "yeah right, as if that's gonna happen".
And guess what! I actually feel better today!! ;)

So, I'm feeling good now!

Great to hear that.  :D
Though that only worked for you. I still feel like s**t.  :-\

So...Not feeling good atm.  :(

MAD.

willowroolz

Xanxtuary

A sense of indignation and disillusionment.  For the record, not caused by anyone on these message boards, nor by anyone close to me in the real world.

There are some total jerks out there on the internet and it's getting me down.  So if you don't see me around for a while, that's why.

Not asking for sympathy, pity, empathy ... just making observations.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

johninblack

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Fri, 2006-03-31, 23:09:26
A sense of indignation and disillusionment.  For the record, not caused by anyone on these message boards, nor by anyone close to me in the real world.

There are some total jerks out there on the internet and it's getting me down.  So if you don't see me around for a while, that's why.

Not asking for sympathy, pity, empathy ... just making observations.

But what give those sad bast**ds the right to make you feel that way? They should have thier privates choped off and thier internet connections removed!

maddox

I feel a little sleepy atm.  :-\

MAD.

keyboardistmatt

maddox

I'm thirsty. And hungry, though we just have eaten.

MAD.

Cyborg-Frask

Really mixed feeling actually, anger and a bit sad....

I was at work today (I work at a supermarket near my house)
and suddenly (really out of nothing) my boss came to me and said: "HURRY UP!"
I was really like, "?? What" But i just ignored her and continued working...

... then a half an hour later she (yup it's a she) came again and said:
"How is it possible that you're not finished yet? I gave you half an hour to do this and you are still not finished"
I said: "I work as hard as I can"
she: "you are still way too slow, and you have to do better your best and work harder"
me: "i can't go any harder"
she: "come with me"
**into the office**
she: "You should have been finished way earlier with that stuff. you are just not doing your best"
me: "I am doing my best"
she: "You are NOT doing your best and that a fact"
me: "NO, that's not a fact!"
she: "if you do not work according to our demands you have to think about the demands that we have agreed to when you came working here"
me: "i work as hard as i can"
she: "just get all the stuff you have to do left in 25 minutes or else you have a serious problem"

me: "i hope i can do that"
**she walks away**

You know... i can get really angry about these things... I work there for about a year now (at the end of this month) and i never heard any complains... and suddenly they say that i work way too slow....

They probably wanna get me out of there becuase i'm getting paid more than most of the rest (who are all like 15 years old)
and now at the end of this month i will be paid extra because i work there one year... They do not want to see that happen and now they try to get me away... I know how that goes..many others who got older are already fired becuase they where too expensive for them.

Not for you to care but just a look in my day at work and an explanation why I feel sad and angry :P ;)

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Thu, 2006-04-06, 22:48:58
Really mixed feeling actually, anger and a bit sad....

I was at work today (I work at a supermarket near my house)
and suddenly (really out of nothing) my boss came to me and said: "HURRY UP!"
I was really like, "?? What" But i just ignored her and continued working...

... then a half an hour later she (yup it's a she) came again and said:
"How is it possible that you're not finished yet? I gave you half an hour to do this and you are still not finished"
I said: "I work as hard as I can"
she: "you are still way too slow, and you have to do better your best and work harder"
me: "i can't go any harder"
she: "come with me"
**into the office**
she: "You should have been finished way earlier with that stuff. you are just not doing your best"
me: "I am doing my best"
she: "You are NOT doing your best and that a fact"
me: "NO, that's not a fact!"
she: "if you do not work according to our demands you have to think about the demands that we have agreed to when you came working here"
me: "i work as hard as i can"
she: "just get all the stuff you have to do left in 25 minutes or else you have a serious problem"

me: "i hope i can do that"
**she walks away**

You know... i can get really angry about these things... I work there for about a year now (at the end of this month) and i never heard any complains... and suddenly they say that i work way too slow....

They probably wanna get me out of there becuase i'm getting paid more than most of the rest (who are all like 15 years old)
and now at the end of this month i will be paid extra because i work there one year... They do not want to see that happen and now they try to get me away... I know how that goes..many others who got older are already fired becuase they where too expensive for them.

Not for you to care but just a look in my day at work and an explanation why I feel sad and angry :P ;)

Hmm that sucks, but indeed. I had the same problem a couple of months back. They try everything to make you think "I'm out of here". They want to fire you but they don't have any reasons to do so, so they try to make you feel uncomfortable. Just hold on. They don't have any reasons to fire you without a good explaination. But there's a chance that as soon as your contract ends it may be over for you. Not that you're not good, but you're indeed to expensive.
Commercial supermarkets... bleh. :)

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteCommercial supermarkets... bleh.  :)

Hehe you can say that again  ;)

anyway... i'm already going to search for a new job...you never know how fast this may go :P

Appelmoes??

I hate it when people have €-signs in their eyes and don't have any social-feelings >:(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2006-04-07, 18:39:49
I hate it when people have €-signs in their eyes and don't have any social-feelings >:(

*sighs alot*Welcome to the new world  :'(

It's all about the money nowadays.  :-\

MAD.

Appelmoes??

"It's all about the money, dumdumdidlydumdum..." ;D

I'm feeling great! I think it's because it's SPRING TIME!!! *ola*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

keyboardistmatt

maddox