News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The new Caamora EP

Started by PH, Sat, 2007-05-05, 15:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Hi Clive!

Nice cover art by the way, who made it?
I have a question.
Is the song "Walk On Water" the same song as the one on "Skeletons In The Cupboard"?

tina

Maybe I missed something? Was this announced here?  ???

maddox

Not here but i read an article on Progwereld.org. Only Dutch btw. I was pleasantly surprised too i must say.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

tina

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2007-05-06, 00:53:06
Not here but i read an article on Progwereld.org. Only Dutch btw. I was pleasantly surprised too i must say.

Yep, its good news. Seems theres a bit of a communication issue though. This is supposed to be the official forum but info leaks in from other sources - unofficially.

Look guys - forums might engage fans but to get full participation and maximise sales, I think you have to put a bit of effort in? Right now, it seems I'll learn more from looking at other sites than here. Why should I take time out to check this place out?

wagner

Good point Tina....
This Forum should be for Arena and it's members not anything else...
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

tina

Quote from: wagner on Sun, 2007-05-13, 11:08:50
Good point Tina....
This Forum should be for Arena and it's members not anything else...

Sorry - I don't agree with you there. Thats how it goes I guess, we're all different.

I'm more than happy to hear about non-Arena bands I might like... or gigs. If the venues don't get support from the prog community then don't expect Arena to have any place to play live in the future. The machine has to be fed! The way I see it is that the non-Arena gig postings indirectly benefit the band.

My issue is that Arena and connected initiatives don't get reported here. Maybe if more Arena related stuff was highlighted here officially, you wouldn't be so sensitive to the non-Arena stuff? In a sense I'm agreeing with you here as - at times - it doesn't feel like an Arena forum at all  >:(

wagner

hehe Tina! Stop the machines there... Actually I am for all that you saying but it's no point to get upset... It's true what you saying! maybe if I can suggest, you should put it has a suggestion to the person who look after this forum. M like you, A FAN of Arena and do support other band too . ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

PH

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2007-05-05, 15:07:41Is the song "Walk On Water" the same song as the one on "Skeletons In The Cupboard"?

In answer to my own question: yes it is.

So here's the tracklist:

1. Walk On Water
2. Shadows
3. I Can See your House From Here
4. Invisible

Two of them are gonna be at the She project, the other two are claimed to be written especially for this release.
Well... Walk On Water wasn't written especially for this release, so that wasn't entirely true! ::)

Anyway, I look forward to the Caamora album.
I'm not fond on EPs so I won't break my neck running to the shop for this one.

(Still no news about Contagion The Max? Or else I'm forced to buy Contagion plus the two EPs...)

Proglady

Quote from: tina on Sun, 2007-05-06, 00:48:03
Maybe I missed something? Was this announced here?  ???

Well, I startet the Thread Caamora Project from / with Clive Nolan  a while ago. Look here http://shattered-room.net/index.php?topic=821.25 and there I postet on Friday about the New EP.  ::)