News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive's codes

Started by erik, Fri, 2005-08-12, 23:37:10

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Still no serious clues? :)

Smegal

I would reveal more but i'll let you stew for a little longer.    happy hunting
MY PRECIOUS

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Smegal on Thu, 2005-12-01, 15:47:46
Has Anyone really looked at the cover of Peppers Ghost it has one of them magic eye thingies. its a tough one but you can just make out a picture of clive i'm not gonna say what he's doing but i'm sure its banned in most U.S. states!

I should point out that a 'Magic Eye' picture has to be made out of a continuously repeating pattern in order for the human eyes to cross onto it effectively... ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Smegal

Hey your a king shouldn't you be paying other people to think for you? ;)
MY PRECIOUS

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Smegal on Sat, 2005-12-03, 16:27:23
Hey your a king shouldn't you be paying other people to think for you? ;)

I'm not like other kings. ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

I have a "Limited Edition Release", which is made out of paperboard, does it also work with this one? I mean, I've been looking at it in the way you look at those images that become 3d scenes for like 10 minutes now and my eyes start to burn....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Peter on Fri, 2005-10-07, 16:58:06
Books by Ursula K. LeGuin.

Recently read her Earthsea Quartet.  Hoggie was telling me about this thread a while back while I was reading it and I got all excited about it!  Strange coincidence because it was from a recommendation on the reading thread of this site that I decided to read the book in the first place. 

There was a wierd surrealist element in it for me too, because the hero's name is Ged I couldn't help imagining Geddy Lee from Rush as that wizard!!  :D

Awesome books anyway, they get inside your head and no doubt this was why Clive put these hidden messages in his lyrics.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

johninblack

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sat, 2005-12-03, 23:16:08

Awesome books anyway, they get inside your head and no doubt this was why Clive put these hidden messages in his lyrics.

So you would recomend these books to the rest of us then? Given that I really like Terry Brooks, Stephen Donaldson, Stephen King, Terry Pratchett The Dragonlance Series, How does it Compare? I know nothing about the Earthsea Quartet and have done no research so the big question is.... Do I part with a few quid for these?

idioglot

Hi all,..

couldn't see anything when I tried to, but just now I had the booklet lying on my desk and I just saw something I hadn't seen before: suddenly I see a tall guy with a kind of wizards' robe and a sheperd's crook looming up behind Clive. (pointing at the viewer perhaps?)... any messianic references here,  or just my tired eyes imagining things?

greets,

PH

Quote from: idioglot on Mon, 2007-06-18, 19:00:59Hi all,..

couldn't see anything when I tried to, but just now I had the booklet lying on my desk and I just saw something I hadn't seen before: suddenly I see a tall guy with a kind of wizards' robe and a sheperd's crook looming up behind Clive. (pointing at the viewer perhaps?)... any messianic references here,  or just my tired eyes imagining things?

greets,

Hi idioglot!
Welcome! I hope you stay till Martians land on London Town!
It's always nice to have some new members!

How did you find this trick? Where should we look at? How?
Do you have the paperboard limited edition?

bluepony

Quote from: idioglot on Mon, 2007-06-18, 19:00:59
Hi all,..

greets,

??? Just what did you eat/drink before you saw this?  ;)

I think I know what Smegal means...

Nicky007

Thanks a lot, guys, for this thread. It's the most exciting one of all. I just looked it up properly. Really makes my think - grind, grind, grind. What a surprise, Clive and the guys go even deeper than I had worked out by myself, and that already was a fair bit.

Pepper's Ghost is a real Magical Mystery Tour, and Arena the true successors to The Beatles - well, ok, also to Floyd.

Looking forward to more of this.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 14:15:08and Arena the true successors to The Beatles

Please you make me laugh! :D You can't even compare those bands man! TOTALLY different!

Nicky007

The Fab Four had a LOT more depth than you think (obviously). If you check out Arena that much, you gotta do it with Beatles too. Maybe Paul is f***** around in bimboland today, but in those days Paul, John, George and Ringo cut the mustard.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-12-01, 17:08:17

There it is :)

It's strange, I can see the "old hag", but not the young woman. I've seen that picture before (in i.a. Gestalt Therapy), but as far as I remember, I never got around to seeing the young woman. (Maybe that's why I missed out on them for so many years.)

Can anyone describe the young woman to me?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sun, 2005-08-14, 12:45:00
Has anyone tried to decipher the morse code in 'Contagion' at the crossover between "On The Box" & "Tsunami"? ;D

Was that Keith Morse's code  ;D

Anyone wanna try to convince me that I should read Earthsea?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 18:05:00
It's strange, I can see the "old hag", but not the young woman. I've seen that picture before (in i.a. Gestalt Therapy), but as far as I remember, I never got around to seeing the young woman. (Maybe that's why I missed out on them for so many years.)

Can anyone describe the young woman to me?

Nicky.
The young lady is looking over her left shoulder.
The old lady's  eye, is the young lady's ear.
The top of the old lady's nose is the cheekbone of the young lady.
The nostril from the old lady, is the jawline of the young lady.
The mouth of the old lady, is the collar of the young lady.

See it now?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2007-07-30, 20:01:08
See it now?

No, Appy, I've tried several times, but the young lady still doesn't reveal her beauty. Anyone else who can't see her?

The picture I remember from Gestalt was black-and-white. Should the colors actually help in seeing things?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

johninblack

Shit! I can see both, and very nearly at the same time......is that good or bad?

Nicky007

Just like with your lady, John  ;D

Hope you managed to get some sleep tonight.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 23:35:32
No, Appy, I've tried several times, but the young lady still doesn't reveal her beauty. Anyone else who can't see her?

The picture I remember from Gestalt was black-and-white. Should the colors actually help in seeing things?

Nicky.

Hi Nicky,
I think the colours help, but not much... I know the picture both in b/w and colour and can see both women in each picture, so I don't think colour is essential. It's about knowing how to look at it I guess...

johninblack

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-07-31, 07:36:38
Hope you managed to get some sleep tonight.

Silly thing is I've been up since about 03:30 but i'm still not tired

bellanova

It took me a while to see the old lady, Nicky but i instantly saw the young woman. Now i see both clearly at the same time too!

Nicky007

You guys make me look so dum, looosig my sefcofides, o heeeepppppp miiim,gælsm93RFNMO>a=)MN45YJION'¨Q44PØ0'*
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Oh no, don't cry, please!! Makes me sad too.  :'(

Look, here's the picture, this time with some clues.
(Another one: the young lady's face is turned away from the viewer.)