News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

JustinPeterBeaney

Started by CompanyCroydon, Mon, 2007-12-10, 21:12:51

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

just read this update at justin's website   http://www.justinpeterbeaney.co.uk/

Latest News - 07.12.07

"Okay, so I've been really rubbish keeping this site updated during the year but there has been a very good reason; yes, the latest novel is fast approaching completion! There are approximately 150,000 words written and I'm actually in the process of writing the very final chapter. Before anyone gets too excited (and especially me!) there's still a long way to go. Once the novel as a whole exists with a coherent beginning, middle and end the next stage is to slavishly review the whole thing. As well as editing and correcting this also means making all the necessary adjustments that will, hopefully, turn the story into something rewarding to read i.e. making sure the style of narrative always remains consistent, checking the flow from scene to scene and, most important of all, fleshing out all those little details and mannerisms that will breathe life into the characters.

And what charcters they are. One can only speculate on the plane in which they exist but suffice it to say they aren't really my creation at all - they simply come to me, fully formed, and demand that I tell you their stories. And I really can't wait for you all to meet them and hear what I have to say.

And yes, I promise that I will update this site a lot more often now that the end is in sight!

No, I really do...

Best wishes,

Justin"                                                                                                                 

CompanyCroydon

JUSTINPETERBEANEY

Justin is a author i love, He has now written two novels,  Kasdeja's Children and 'Painted Gold' . He also loves progressive rock, Both his novels have been self financed, I urge people to support this prog friendly author, His books are available on his web site, Please take five minutes out to have a look, thanks Mick.

http://www.justinpeterbeaney.co.uk/

CompanyCroydon

Well, I'm extremely pleased to say that a complete version of my fourth novel is now in existence!

Okay, so it may only be a first draft and I've still got months of honing and revising ahead of me before it's ready to share with you, but its a great feeling to know that the story is finally all down on paper. It's also something of a relief to know that it all actually WORKS (although I guess I'm probably not the best person to really make that judgement).

Keep checking by the site for news and updates and possibly even a few sneaky-peeks from the book!

Now, of course, I just have to think of a catchy title...

Best wishes,

Justin