News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Worst pain of the ones stated

Started by Constable Hogweed, Thu, 2005-07-21, 02:55:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Worst pain of the ones stated

Headache
1 (7.7%)
Stomach Ache
0 (0%)
Cramp
0 (0%)
Stubbed Toe
0 (0%)
Earache
1 (7.7%)
Toothache
7 (53.8%)
Zipper Catches Skin ( Non Alice Cooper )
1 (7.7%)
Heartache
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Constable Hogweed

Has to be toothache - Toothache is evil.  :(

Deenfan

Toothache is so vile that it drove me willingly to the dentist, once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmorse

hard to compare sustained pain with sharp sudden pain, such as a cramp. I don't like any of them. Compressed nerve in back really sucks, too
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Moonloop

Yep, toothache. Can't put antiseptic on it or a plaster and if you get it late Friday you're stuffed for the weekend  >:(

(mind you, haven't had any skin caught in zipper so maybe that would be worse  :o )
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Simtere

Well it was a near run thing but Toothache won out in the end.  Skin caught in zipper was thankfully a distant memory, but it ran a close second --  ouch!!!!   ;D

Appelmoes??

I'm missing heartache, but I'll pick another...
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Constable Hogweed

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-07-21, 11:57:11
I'm missing heartache, but I'll pick another...

It's there now Applemoes.  ;D
Hope you aren't feeling any heartache mate.  :(

gelert

I voted for "Everybody else has received their copy of The Jewel - Remastered, except me" option...  ;D

Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Herben

Quote from: gelert on Thu, 2005-07-21, 20:23:42
I voted for "Everybody else has received their copy of The Jewel - Remastered, except me" option...  ;D
I had that with the latest Marillion album Marbles, everyone at the fanclub had it except me, I received it at June, and the rest at April! Only because the "postcode" was wrong. I don't know what postcode is in English sorry.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

Herben

Oh Yes I was the one with headache, I always have it after a very nice evening going to the disco, drinking some beer.

Moonloop

Quote from: gelert on Thu, 2005-07-21, 20:23:42

You can borrow mine if you like, I've finished playing it now  :D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Xanxtuary

Erm ... I must be one of the rare people who have NEVER suffered from toothache!  (Touching wood now as I type).  I've had most of the other ones and I do get quite bad cramp at times, but the worst has to be heartache.  There's no feeling in the universe worse than a broken heart.  Lucky Hoggie has glued mine back together again lovingly with sellotape and kissies!  :-*
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sat, 2005-07-23, 18:08:46
Erm ... I must be one of the rare people who have NEVER suffered from toothache!  (Touching wood now as I type).  I've had most of the other ones and I do get quite bad cramp at times, but the worst has to be heartache.  There's no feeling in the universe worse than a broken heart.  Lucky Hoggie has glued mine back together again lovingly with sellotape and kissies!  :-*
Shouldn't You go to the dentist, to heal your toothache, there must be something wrong than in your mouth.

keyboardistmatt

TOOTHACHE!!! >:(

There's nothing worse! Nothing more miserable than a toothache!!!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt