News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Close Quarters Poll

Started by Xanxtuary, Wed, 2005-02-23, 22:27:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you least want to be trapped in an elevator or broom cupboard with?

Your Boss
2 (11.8%)
Your Ex
1 (5.9%)
Your Mother in Law
1 (5.9%)
Your Neighbour
2 (11.8%)
Your Local MP
1 (5.9%)
Arsene Wenger
1 (5.9%)
Camilla Parker Bowles
1 (5.9%)
President Bush
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Xanxtuary

Imagine the scenario ... you are trapped in a lift/elevator between floors ... you get stuck in a broom closet ... or mayhap a tumble dryer ... who would you least want to be trapped with?

Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Appelmoes??

I voted President Bush, because I wouldn't have a lot of space in the elevator since his ego is filling op the place...
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Wed, 2005-02-23, 22:27:54
... or mayhap a tumble dryer ...

You seem to have a strange affinity to those machines, do you....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Constable Hogweed

Arsene Wenger without a shadow of a doubt. He would probably dig me with his elbows and trod on my feet and all sorts, if i complained about it he would say...................................................

I DIDN'T SEE YOU ;D :D :)

Moonloop

Gotta be my MP (whoever he/she is). REALLY hate politics, they're all corrupt irrespective of what party they are  >:(
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Mark Jan

President Bush of course!   >:(  I can't share a minute with that arrogant idiot!  >:(

I can imagine how it'll go: So where you from, he asks me. From the Netherlands. Oh, that tiny country somewhere in Europe with a lot of mills and tulips and of course your nice capital Copenhagen.  :-\ :-X :-[

Moonloop

Quote from: Mark Jan on Thu, 2005-02-24, 18:52:20
I can imagine how it'll go: So where you from, he asks me. From the Netherlands. Oh, that tiny country somewhere in Europe with a lot of mills and tulips and of course your nice capital Copenhagen.  :-\ :-X :-[

Very funny - and quite possibly, very true  ;D ::) The guy's demented.
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Deenfan

Oh, I would love to talk to him! ;)

I woted for my mother in law. Even so, if "Your mother" was an alternative, I'd go for that one. My mother in law knows how and when to shut up... >:(

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2005-02-23, 23:10:55
You seem to have a strange affinity to those machines, do you....

Erm ... Not quite sure what you mean ... the choice of avatar was purely coincidental!  ;)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Herben

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2005-02-23, 22:35:36
I voted President Bush, because I wouldn't have a lot of space in the elevator since his ego is filling op the place...
You'd rather go in the elevator with Saddam? He will fill the elevator with his beard.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land