News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2011-08-08, 23:46:19
Hessen and Burgwald are around the same place. We were in Wiesenfeld, a very very very small village in the town Burgwald, which lies in the district Waldeck-Frankenberg in the province (or county) Hessen. ;)
So, where exactly have you been? :P
We have been in Oberaula in the village Olberode. I meant the Province of Hessen. We have been in the north of it, you (what I've seen from the plan) more in the south. Correct me if I'm wrong, geography never was my best subject at school ;).

'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Manatee

Tired and sunburned

I just got back from the Philadelphia Folk Festival.  The music certainly isn't prog, but it's still enjoyable.  Mostly it's 4 days of camping with friends and meeting new people, and you go to the music when you feel like it.  We had quite a bit of rain, which made for some muddy mess, but it was still fun.  A few of the better-known acts were Arlo Guthrie, Jorma Kaukonen (of Hot Tuna and Jefferson Airplane), and Levon Helm (from The Band).
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2011-08-20, 20:57:37
We have been in Oberaula in the village Olberode. I meant the Province of Hessen. We have been in the north of it, you (what I've seen from the plan) more in the south. Correct me if I'm wrong, geography never was my best subject at school ;).

Ah alright. Haven't been there.

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2011-08-23, 18:41:51
Tired and sunburned

I just got back from the Philadelphia Folk Festival.  The music certainly isn't prog, but it's still enjoyable.  Mostly it's 4 days of camping with friends and meeting new people, and you go to the music when you feel like it.  We had quite a bit of rain, which made for some muddy mess, but it was still fun.  A few of the better-known acts were Arlo Guthrie, Jorma Kaukonen (of Hot Tuna and Jefferson Airplane), and Levon Helm (from The Band).

Sounds like fun! ;D

I feel great!
Just came back from 20 minutes of running. I feel so sportive! ;)

funkster

Off to Cornwall for a week with the family tomorrow so tired after packing the car

See you all in a week or so

Teunis

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2011-08-23, 22:00:51
I feel great!
Just came back from 20 minutes of running. I feel so sportive! ;)
Yeah, I like to run too, about 2 times a week 5 kilometres. It's not my goal to run a marathon  ;).

Well, have to work tomorrow after 4 weeks of holidays. Not looking forward to that ::). I know now that I won't sleep that much this night and no ..... I don't hate my job, always have that after holidays and I don't like mondays either  ;).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Sun, 2011-08-28, 21:29:27
Yeah, I like to run too, about 2 times a week 5 kilometres. It's not my goal to run a marathon  ;).

Well, have to work tomorrow after 4 weeks of holidays. Not looking forward to that ::). I know now that I won't sleep that much this night and no ..... I don't hate my job, always have that after holidays and I don't like mondays either  ;).

Welcome back! If you have time, tell us about your holidays!

Draco chimera

Right now, I feel satisfied. A friend of mine and I went at my uncle's who owns a small music studio to record, write and play music for a week. It was a very interesting experience, we learned how to deal with sampling, using synths, mixers... We wrote some stuff, and we are currently post-treating two "demo" versions of some of our work - and more will probably come. I may post them on the internet in some time - but I cannot announce any date right now, nor be sure that I will do so.
Let your conscience decide !

Nicky007

Quote from: Draco chimera on Mon, 2011-08-29, 14:17:20
I may post them on the internet in some time

Would be interesting, Draco  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Draco chimera on Mon, 2011-08-29, 14:17:20
Right now, I feel satisfied. A friend of mine and I went at my uncle's who owns a small music studio to record, write and play music for a week. It was a very interesting experience, we learned how to deal with sampling, using synths, mixers... We wrote some stuff, and we are currently post-treating two "demo" versions of some of our work - and more will probably come. I may post them on the internet in some time - but I cannot announce any date right now, nor be sure that I will do so.

Such an experience sounds better than Disneyworld!
If you don't like it when everyone in the whole wide world (www) can hear your demo's, you might just put them on some private website or behind a rapidshare link or something, and just give the link away to the ones who ask you for it in a PM.
I would like to hear it! ;)

Draco chimera

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2011-08-30, 15:02:40
Such an experience sounds better than Disneyworld!
If you don't like it when everyone in the whole wide world (www) can hear your demo's, you might just put them on some private website or behind a rapidshare link or something, and just give the link away to the ones who ask you for it in a PM.
I would like to hear it! ;)
Sure, that would be a perfect fit. I'm having some trouble with my software right now, so I can't get out with an audio version, but I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for the piece of advice!  ;)
Let your conscience decide !

PH

How do I feel?

Pissed.

It's game over for my laptop. There's a 'crack' in the screen, which came out of nowhere. So half of my screen is black. I quickly started to transfer all my important files to my other pc and a day later my other pc's harddisk is defect. So now I've lost a laptop, a harddisk and all my important files!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

When is this going to stop!?!?

Luckily I still have warranty on my laptop, so tomorrow I'm going back to the shop. Hopefully they'll give me a new one, or make sure they'll fix it!!!
But they'll probably just talk themselves out of it and I'm not very good at that kind of tactics.

:-\

PH

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2011-09-04, 23:16:17
But they'll probably just talk themselves out of it and I'm not very good at that kind of tactics.

This.

If I want to fix it, I need to pay 230 euros.
This I won't do. I have better things to do with my money... This is the second laptop in two years that ends at the garbage dump. I'm done with it.

Herben

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2011-09-05, 20:19:12
This.

This I won't do. I have better things to do with my money... This is the second laptop in two years that ends at the garbage dump. I'm done with it.
The good thing is that your laptop is always up to date when you buy a new one every 2 years ;)
Mostly in fact when you buy a new laptop infact it is already old, the technic is already further...
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

maddox

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2011-09-05, 20:19:12
This.

I understand your frustration but maybe you should look it in a different way.

When you buy a new laptop, if that's what you want that is, you have to pay more than 230 euro's.

It's a shame and frustrating that it is damaged, but if it is repairable. ...
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Herben

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2011-09-05, 23:17:24
I understand your frustration but maybe you should look it in a different way.

When you buy a new laptop, if that's what you want that is, you have to pay more than 230 euro's.

It's a shame and frustrating that it is damaged, but if it is repairable. ...
You can buy a second handed one for that price I think....... maybe from 2 years old

maddox

Quote from: Herben on Mon, 2011-09-05, 23:23:03
You can buy a second handed one for that price I think....... maybe from 2 years old

I know, but in my experience that isn't always a good option. ;)

PH

Perhaps I want to get it fixed later on, but as a true Dutchman I'd rather keep my money in my pocket and keep working with a laptop with half a screen instead of paying 230 euros. :P

Herben

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2011-09-07, 08:27:38
Perhaps I want to get it fixed later on, but as a true Dutchman I'd rather keep my money in my pocket and keep working with a laptop with half a screen instead of paying 230 euros. :P
You can also connect a good screen to your laptop there is always a place to connect a screen (the laptops I saw)

Iggy

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2011-09-07, 08:27:38

Sorry to hear that.

Is it broken left and right or top and bottom?

PH

Quote from: Iggy on Wed, 2011-09-07, 19:16:55
Sorry to hear that.

Is it broken left and right or top and bottom?

It's a crack from right to the bottom.

Bupie

I feel cool because I am on family vacation for five days. We are going to visit Prague (Praha) and its brilliant architecture. I hope I will find a place to watch the rugby World Cup final, though  *horns*

maddox

Like s***.

A: I don't have a creditcard, just a paypal account and
B: I feel quite ill at the moment.

Terrific.

Weekend is standing on my porch and I feel ill.  :-\

Herben

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2011-10-21, 17:11:05
Like s***.

A: I don't have a creditcard, just a paypal account and
B: I feel quite ill at the moment.

Terrific.

Weekend is standing on my porch and I feel ill.  :-\
I don't pal with my pay so I use credit card hihi I ordered already....

funkster

Just about to finish work and off for beer and a curry later so i am feeling fine thank you for asking

maddox

Quote from: funkster on Fri, 2011-10-21, 18:12:50
Just about to finish work and off for beer and a curry later so i am feeling fine thank you for asking

How are you?
;D