News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

funkster

Not too bad thanks for asking

Work do at the Adelphi hotel in Liverpool last night which was a laugh especially after a few vinos and then dark rum and cokes

Off to collect the boys from the in laws soon and then chaos will reign  ;)

Have a good day whippersnappers

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

Man trouble........AGAIN!!!!! :-[

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

funkster

Rafa leaves LFC - i feel sad.

Bupie

I am not an expert about the Reds but it seems that this season has been pretty disappointing for them.

Sometimes, a coach's speech and method don't work any more after a few years. The players need someone/thing else. maybe it was the right time for him to leave.

funkster

Quote from: Bupie on Thu, 2010-06-03, 17:16:59
I am not an expert about the Reds but it seems that this season has been pretty disappointing for them.

Sometimes, a coach's speech and method don't work any more after a few years. The players need someone/thing else. maybe it was the right time for him to leave.

I agree Bupie , it was time for a change and i wish rafa all the best for his future.

I am feeling a bit bunged up as i think my hay fever season is about to start  >:(

funkster

My hay fever has started so i feel weepy eyed and snotty  :(

Iggy

Sad.

My cat is not at all well. She seems to have lost her balance and is not a happy cat.

The vets seem to be having trouble spotting what is wrong. Apparently she may need an MRI scan next after having x rays and blood tests.

:(

Iggy

I feel that something around here has changed  ;D

maddox

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2010-06-26, 18:51:18
I feel that something around here has changed  ;D

Hmmm, weird...

I feel the same.  :-\  :D

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2010-06-26, 19:03:02
Hmmm, weird...

I feel the same.  :-\  :D
Indeed, I wonder if this is the new artwork of 'The Tinder Box'  ;).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Iggy

Not wanting to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off (sort of).

We have had loads of guests my brother and family from Oz and the in laws from Wales.

My cat has been ill the whole time which is a pain. She has had x rays and an MRI scan and the vets still don't know what is wrong with her. She keeps falling over and losing balance. I checked the alcohol cupboard but it is all accounted for.

maddox

I feel like I'm burning.

Man, it's hot!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

keyboardistmatt

I feel like I haven't slept for a week!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Teunis

A little bit nervous for the final Holland - Spain  :-\

maddox

Quote from: Teunis on Sun, 2010-07-11, 19:24:29
A little bit nervous for the final Holland - Spain  :-\

I bet you feel quite sad right now.

Me too.

Like I'm having a hangover.

Teunis

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2010-07-12, 16:35:47
I bet you feel quite sad right now.

Me too.

Like I'm having a hangover.
Yeah, it sucks. We don't get such an opportunity soon again I assume. Do we have to wait for another 32 years?  ;). But Spain deserved to win, so all credits to them.

keyboardistmatt

Still... Weather's been quite nice! 8)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

aswas

Hey all
Been away awhile.  Just checkin in. I'll be back soon  Dan
don't fly... too close to the sun

The Butterfly Man

I feel... a bit stressed! The last few weeks have been among the busiest of my life so far. :o A lot of my colleagues were away on holiday and there was so much work to do. Outside work my time is filled with playing guitar (I played an acoustic set in a pub last weekend, it went great and I got free beer afterwards! :P). I also went camping in the Ardenne region in Belgium with friends last week, which was a lot of fun. So I guess that explains why I've been absent from the Room lately.

Tomorrow evening another adventure already begins, I will embark on a trip to Budapest, Hungary...by car!

Tom

Nicky007

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Mon, 2010-07-26, 14:17:01
I played an acoustic set in a pub last weekend, it went great and I got free beer afterwards!

8)  - both

Tomorrow evening another adventure already begins, I will embark on a trip to Budapest, Hungary...by car!

Have a great trip, Tom  :)

Check up the prog and metal scene. I'd like to hear about it. In fact, I don't know of any Hungarian artists or groups, only Julie Kiss, the great singer of To-Mera. But there must be some good stuff around. Hungary has a spirited culture and is just as westernised as Poland.

Ms and I are now in Stockholm with two of her sons, who live here. We had a very enjoyable stay up north with her youngest son, and we saw some impressive nature.

Fortunately both sons here are big Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam fans, so we've been listenin a lot to EV's soloalbum and PJ albums. They also like The Roots, who are pretty good as far as hiphop goes. They take in a lotta jazz elements  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

One Hungarian band worth checking out is Mindflowers, a metal/rock/jazz/fusion band who plays instrumental music.

Worth checking out! Trust me. ;)

But....Indeed; Have a great trip, Tom.  *horns* *horns* *horns*

The Butterfly Man

Maybe a bit late, but thanks guys! *horns*

I'm back. It was great. What a city, truly one of the most beautiful I've ever been to. At night everything lights up: Buildings, bridges, everything. Really magical. I know now why Budapest is often called 'The Paris of the east'. The fireworks above the old Buda-castle in the hills on my last night there felt especially great as I was reflecting on an amazing week at a terrace, overseeing the Danube river and the old castle when suddenly the fireworks came out of nowhere. I get shivers again while typing this. I guess it's one of those things. You had to be there.

One day at the beginning of the week I went to a station in the centre of Pest called 'Deák tér' by metro. Upon arriving there and seeing that name displayed on the walls of the station, a lyric suddenly went through my head: "Back again at Deák tér, I know I could have left her there". It drove me crazy but later that day I finally remembered where I knew it from: It was a lyric from Ending Theme, a song by Pain Of Salvation! Luckily I had Remedy Lane (the album it's on) with me on my iPod and after listening to it that night lying in my tent before going back to the city I realised there are a number of references to Budapest on that album. Needless to say, from that moment onwards Remedy Lane was the soundtrack to my week in Budapest!

Tom