News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: Bupie on Sat, 2010-03-27, 08:54:40
Wow, Aswas, this is very touching. I hope you will go on recovering and rocking  *horns*

Indeed, it is!  :o :)

Like the others before me, I also would like to wish you a speedy recovery and do let us know when your album is finished.
I for one would love to hear it.

And thanks for the heads up.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

aswas

Thanks for the very kind words. I said them because as bad as stuff looks, ya gotta take something good out of it, and you have to keep reminding yourself of the good thing periodically. It keeps you motivated and driven and keeps ya from given up. Easier said than done I know. And it took me 5 months to keep pulling out and reaching for the good, and to learn that it is there. I just wish people didn't have to go through crap like you are going through. It is a test of some kind, and I have no doubt that you will pass it. Good luck ASWAS
don't fly... too close to the sun

Nicky007

Aswas, I had no idea that life had become so hard for you. You certainly didnt give me that impression, friendly and positive as you always are.

I too wish you a good recovery and many good years ahead of you  :)

And I understand what you'r saying about music:  I'v had periods where life turned against me and seemed so meaningless and purposeless that it was really a struggle to go on  :( And then a wonderful piece of music with some uplifting words - mmmmmmm  :)

Drifting on a sea of doubt
And no-one ever heard me shout
That I was lost and couldn't find my way

No-one at hand
Having no plan
I stumbled through a barren land

I was lost and found
I had hit the ground
I was lost but now I found

- Lost And Found, by Glenn Tipton & K.K. Downing

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

aswas

That was cool Nicky, I like it. Everybody has problems, much morse than mine. Mine I deal with, but my nature is being friendly and being a listener. It gives me alot of pleasure. It takes my mind in a good place, just like music does, and takes my mind off of me, you know. I'm glad I come in here and see what has been going on. You guys are becoming my friends, and I enjoy that alot. Thanks ASWAS

Nicky007

Mad, how are you doin with your job situation ?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2010-04-14, 12:15:44
Mad, how are you doin with your job situation ?

Nicky.

Good, actually.
Thanks for asking. ;)

In fact... .. .

I've got a new job.  :D *horns*

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2010-04-14, 17:55:21
I've got a new job.  :D *horns*

Great !  Gratz bud !

Are you working for the Dutch Intelligence Service ?  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

Good, actually.
Thanks for asking. ;)

In fact... .. .

That is really good news. Well done Mad.

funkster

funkster

Today is the 21st anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster when 96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at an FA Cup semi final game.

There is a display of 96 pages from the local paper here in Liverpool from the days after the disaster and i was reading them before.

So , today i feel angry and sad at such a tragic waste of life

Justice for the 96 they will never walk alone

Iggy

Quote from: funkster on Thu, 2010-04-15, 14:51:04
Today is the 21st anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster when 96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at an FA Cup semi final game.

There is a display of 96 pages from the local paper here in Liverpool from the days after the disaster and i was reading them before.

So , today i feel angry and sad at such a tragic waste of life

Justice for the 96 they will never walk alone

Indeed and I hope that their fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters and friends can find peace.

Draco chimera

I feel... stucked in the USA. My friends and I were on a scholar trip, but our flight back to France has been canceled due to the volcano cloud, and there won't be any plane flying to Paris until wednesday or thursday. This isn't a bad situation, as I love this country and my penfriend is really a great guy.  :)
Let your conscience decide !

The Butterfly Man

Good, actually.
Thanks for asking. ;)

In fact... .. .

Great! Congratulations! *horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Bupie

Quote from: Draco chimera on Sun, 2010-04-18, 19:51:12
I feel... stucked in the USA. My friends and I were on a scholar trip, but our flight back to France has been canceled due to the volcano cloud, and there won't be any plane flying to Paris until wednesday or thursday. This isn't a bad situation, as I love this country and my penfriend is really a great guy.  :)

It's good that you can take it that way : on the news this morning, there were a lot of people crying in JFK because they have no place to go while waiting for the plane that will tabe them back home, hum, one day ...  :P

funkster

I have a team leader interview today so i am nervous as hell  :'(

Bupie

What is it exactly about ? Do you mean that you have to speak to your children ?  ;D

funkster

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2010-04-21, 10:41:48
What is it exactly about ? Do you mean that you have to speak to your children ?  ;D

That would have been easier  ;)

Got the job though so feel pretty good at the moment , bit nervous but i am sure it will be fine

Teunis

Good, actually.
Thanks for asking. ;)

In fact... .. .

Congrats, good luck with it. Have you started yet?
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Teunis

Quote from: funkster on Fri, 2010-04-23, 18:45:34
That would have been easier  ;)

Got the job though so feel pretty good at the moment , bit nervous but i am sure it will be fine
And another congrats and good luck! Wow, I've got the same employer for almost 22 years by now  :o ;).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

aswas

Congrats Mad. that is totally awesome. I am very happy and proud of you. Kick butt aswas

aswas

Good going Funkster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wowo, we are doing pretty good in the room recently regarding jobs. Man that is great!

maddox

Quote from: aswas on Sun, 2010-04-25, 18:10:21
Congrats Mad. that is totally awesome. I am very happy and proud of you. Kick butt aswas

Will do!

Thanks for that.  ;D

maddox

Good!

Reporting to the moderator is soo much fun!  :D :D :D

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2010-05-04, 11:22:08
Good!

Reporting to the moderator is soo much fun!  :D :D :D

I know! ;D
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Draco chimera

I feel...kind of sorry. I went to the US, came back late from up there, and went directly on vacation in Southern France, and now I'm back to work - with a lot of work I didn't do because of me being absent. With all this, I didn't check my mails often, posted only one message on the Room, and barely had the time to read your posts.  :-[ And I also missed, I guess, many birthdays to wish, and all that stuff. So sorry for being that late, or posting delayed answers.  :-[
I read the previous posts, about Mad loosing his job and Aswas going through difficult times. I'm glad you found a new job, Mad, this is really nice for you.  :) And to aswas, your message was indeed really touching. I think you're right when you say there's a good reason for everything. We're all expecting to hear some of your music here !  :) Keep on recovering.
Let your conscience decide !