News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2009-08-11, 00:21:32
And how do I feel? Well, it's difficult: I was happy, seeing my precious girlfriend's lovely face each day until today... Now I'm stuck with you guys again... ;)

Paxi, if you pm me your address, I'l send you pictures of my lovely face  ;D

Seriously now, great that you had such a good time with your lady. She's the one you'v been in love with for years, right ?  And she's now eager to pick up on the relationship again ?

I have to reiterate: A good partner in life is the foundation of life. To share everything with a person one is willing to share everything with is the best that life on this planet has to offer, even better than DT.

So good luck with the most important (tangible) project of all  :)

So, now after all the holiday exhilaration, maybe we should get down to business:  What's you guys' take on the Black Clouds lyrics ( -> Black Clouds thread) ?  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Quote from: aswas on Tue, 2009-08-11, 06:08:11
Glad you had a good time. It is 89 degrees here right now and it is midnight Toooooo hot

That sounds bloody hot!!!  :o :o :o

Oh, wait. Fahrenheit.  ::)  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

maddox

Oh, and it's about 24 degrees (Celsius) out here with a soothing wind.

It's very manageable.  ;D

Manatee

Quote from: aswas on Tue, 2009-08-11, 06:08:11
Glad you had a good time. It is 89 degrees here right now and it is midnight Toooooo hot

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-08-11, 15:26:31
That sounds bloody hot!!!  :o :o :o

Oh, wait. Fahrenheit.  ::)  ;)

89 is hot but not awful -- if that's the high for the day.  If it was 89 at midnight, we probably don't want to know what it was in the afternoon.  I think we hit around 95 during the day, which coupled with humidity is enough to suck the energy out of me pretty fast.  Today looks like it'll be hot but not quite as bad as yesterday.  And yes, 89 Celsius would be more that merely unpleasant.   ;)
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Steve Jones

Baked

Deceptively hot here, considering the day started with clouds.  I've abandoned my outside activities through fear of passing out :o
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2009-08-11, 14:12:18
Paxi, if you pm me your address, I'l send you pictures of my lovely face  ;D

I've seen your lovely face already, and you don't look like my girlfriend. You DO look a bit like my granddad though, so still...

Seriously now ...

;)

... great that you had such a good time with your lady. She's the one you'v been in love with for years, right ?

Yup, the very same. We're together now for more than four years, with half a year cut out, but it's all fine now! :)

And she's now eager to pick up on the relationship again ?

Yes. And a few months ago I was still in doubts, just like her actually. But now (and especially since last week) we are more in love than ever before.

I have to reiterate: A good partner in life is the foundation of life. To share everything with a person one is willing to share everything with is the best that life on this planet has to offer, even better than DT.

Yeah, you're totally right.

So good luck with the most important (tangible) project of all  :)

Thanks mate! :)

So, now after all the holiday exhilaration, maybe we should get down to business:  What's you guys' take on the Black Clouds lyrics ( -> Black Clouds thread) ?  ;)

Well, I don't have the new album yet.
But I'll see if I can find some lyrics somewhere. I'll tell you as soon as I read them.

Iggy

Crap and tired.

I was at work for 13 hours today.  >:(

Mrs I has gone to stay with the in laws so an empty house (apart from the kitties who were not impressed with a late dinner).

Iggy

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2009-08-11, 00:21:32
Me too!

I've been away for some time. That's because I spent some time with my lovely girlfriend. She was here a week ago and we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to go swimming on these hot days. On wednesday evening we went to her place. On thursday we got in the car and drove all the way down to Maastricht, a city in Zuid-Limburg (which is a province). There we (my gf, her parents, her sister and me) were busy renovating my gf's sister's new home. We had a lot of fun. :) Her home is a former bakery, and just when you walk down the street, you walk into one of the most beautiful places in The Netherlands. Very romantic place! ;)
Saturday evening we came back to the place where my girlfriend lives and we had some well earned rest. Today was a nice day for cycling. And now I'm back again.

And how do I feel? Well, it's difficult: I was happy, seeing my precious girlfriend's lovely face each day untill today... Now I'm stuck with you guys again... ;)

-Paco

Ooops I forgot excellent news Paco.  *horns* *horns* *horns*

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2009-08-11, 17:36:57
I've seen your lovely face already, and you don't look like my girlfriend. You DO look a bit like my granddad though, so still...

But I'v just shaved my face :o

But if I can do a stand-in for yer granpa, that's ok with me too - either way  ;D

But now (and especially since last week) we are more in love than ever before.

Great, Paxi !

She sounds like she's the serious type, and I'd say that's compulsory re you  :)

Well, I don't have the new album yet.
But I'll see if I can find some lyrics somewhere. I'll tell you as soon as I read them.

Hey, now you'r too heady again, Paxi:  Remember that in good prog, music and lyrics are tightly interlocked.

So I'd like you to give the album a few runs before I can take your comments on it seriously  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

I feel, still, rather strange.

That letter,...  :-\

Iggy

I feel that it is better to have Mrs I at home than not to have her at home.  :(

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-08-12, 22:26:38
I feel, still, rather strange.

That letter,...  :-\

So  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Manatee

Talentless.

Am I the only person here who doesn't play an instrument?   I played the clarinet poorly in school band until I was about 12, and at the same time I briefly played fife, also poorly, in a "fife and drum corps."  (I wanted a drum, but they were larger than I was at the time, and it's hard to march carrying something you can fit your whole body inside)  Neither activity would encourage anyone to invite me into a band.  Of course I've heard of Les Paul, but I can't say I would know the difference between one of his guitars and the one from the Guitar Hero games.   :-[   I can sing tolerably well, but I have to be somewhat drunk to have the guts to do it in public, and if I get more than somewhat drunk, I sound like a drunk person.

maddox

Trust me, Green-man: you're not the only one. ;)

I always wanted to learn guitar or keyboards or better yet: drums yet i didn't
Can't really say why, though.

I feel ... tired. i'm off.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Thu, 2009-08-13, 23:59:33
Talentless.

Am I the only person here who doesn't play an instrument?

No.  I'm six strings short of an Eddie Van Halen, too! ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2009-08-14, 00:04:38
Trust me, Green-man: you're not the only one. ;)

I always wanted to learn guitar or keyboards or better yet: drums yet i didn't
Can't really say why, though.

I feel ... tired. i'm off.

I had piano lessons but dropped them in favour of playing football. What a bad decision that was as now I can't play the piano and have dodgy knees.

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Fri, 2009-08-14, 08:35:10
No.  I'm six strings short of an Eddie Van Halen, too! ;)

On the bright side, you don't seem as whiny as Eddie.

Nicky007

Quote from: Manatee on Thu, 2009-08-13, 23:59:33
Talentless...

;D

OK, so feel talentless, Greenie !  What's wrong with that ?  There are a lot of talentless people in your Senate and HoR, and guvs, e.g., earning piles of money. The only talent many of them have is in covert sex, particularly without c*d*s  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Manatee

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2009-08-14, 15:19:37
;D

OK, so feel talentless, Greenie !  What's wrong with that ?  There are a lot of talentless people in your Senate and HoR, and guvs, e.g., earning piles of money. The only talent many of them have is in covert sex, particularly without c*d*s  ;D

Nicky.

Hey now, we may not always agree, but I thought there was more respect between us than that.  I'll thank you not to compare me to politicians.   >:(

maddox

I feel burned.
Let's say: half done.

We went to the beach today, Scheveningen, and although i put some protection on (that sounds quite weird  ;D) i still got burned.  ::)

Ah well. We still had a pleasant day.

Iggy

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2009-08-14, 23:41:08
I feel burned.
Let's say: half done.

We went to the beach today, Scheveningen, and although i put some protection on (that sounds quite weird  ;D) i still got burned.  ::)

Ah well. We still had a pleasant day.

Oh dear is that near The Hague (or would that be Den Haag)?

I feel happy. It is the weekend

maddox

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2009-08-15, 00:57:42
Oh dear is that near The Hague (or would that be Den Haag)?

Good guess, Iggy.  ;)

aswas

As I plodded through 4 inches of rain in 2 hours yesterday, the concern turned to the tropical storms that are headed towards Florida. All part of the game. Actually all the rain we have had in the last 2 weeks, and all the flooding here, probably will be worse than the storms. We are lucky in Jax because the storms either steer to the west towards Miami, or head northeast and curve away towards the Carolinas. Regardless of the validity of the above statement, this is not a political site. Onwards not downwards.
don't fly... too close to the sun

Iggy

I am having a fun day at work today.

My desk phone is diverted to my mobile and my mobile is at home.  ::)

I have a new desk phone that won't undivert.

This means joy of joys no phone calls.  ;D

Now all I have to do is fill my inbox up and there will be no emails either.

Then I will be able to sit back and watch telly or listen to music all afternoon.  *horns*

PH

Quote from: Iggy on Thu, 2009-08-20, 13:14:45
I am having a fun day at work today.

My desk phone is diverted to my mobile and my mobile is at home.  ::)

I have a new desk phone that won't undivert.

This means joy of joys no phone calls.  ;D

Now all I have to do is fill my inbox up and there will be no emails either.

Then I will be able to sit back and watch telly or listen to music all afternoon.  *horns*

;D

I'm feeling great.