News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Bupie

Manatee

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2009-06-08, 17:29:10
Miserable.........

I hope it's something temporary!

Me, I feel in need of stimulants (no, not that kind of stimulation, Nicky :P).  I have to go be smart and alert in about an hour, and right now I'm feeling neither.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

maddox

Angry.

Pure, uncomplicated angry.  >:(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

funkster

A mixture of emotions of the last few days

Pure elation - made my acting debut with the local am dram group last week. The play , round and round the garden , was on for 4 nights and it went amazingly well

Sadess - that the play had finished and i am now waiting for another part. Missing all the cast and crew as well  :'(

Trepidation - looks like i am having a vasectomy next month !!!

All in all a emotional rollercoaster of a week  ;)

keyboardistmatt

I feel really sick.  My stomach is in knots.
I'm tired.  I've had very little sleep. 

I'm scared.

But I'm still alive.
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Nicky007

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2009-06-09, 09:09:19
I feel really sick.

Why, Matt ?  :)

Quote from: funkster on Mon, 2009-06-08, 23:20:28
Pure elation - made my acting debut with the local am dram group last week.

Congrats, Funkster  8)

You probably mean "local drama group", or ?

What did you act ?

The play, round and round the garden , was on for 4 nights and it went amazingly well

You shoulda asked Mower Jones to do the garden. Then it wouldnt have been so strenuous  ;D

What's the play about btw ?  Is it an Andy Warhol type play, where people just walk endlessly in circles without saying anything ?  :D

Quote from: funkster on Mon, 2009-06-08, 23:20:28
Trepidation - looks like i am having a vasectomy next month !!!

I hope that the vasectomy won't make you give a solo-performance of Round And Round The Garden  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2009-06-09, 09:09:19
I feel really sick.  My stomach is in knots.
I'm tired.  I've had very little sleep. 

I'm scared.

But I'm still alive.

Man that sounds like me.

What happened to you?

maddox

Steve Jones

Pleased

Just had a pair of Great Spotted Woodpeckers in the garden, including one on the feeder right outside the kitchen window.  Not unknown in the garden here, but the first time I've seen a pair of them and also the first time I've been that close 8)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2009-06-10, 19:42:00
Pleased

Just had a pair of Great Spotted Woodpeckers in the garden, including one on the feeder right outside the kitchen window.  Not unknown in the garden here, but the first time I've seen a pair of them and also the first time I've been that close 8)

Impressed.  I used to be a bit of a bird geek myself, although the opportunity doesn't present itself so much lately.

Also, depressed.  I have to drive about 8 hours to Virginia tomorrow, which I really don't want to do, but it's family, so I must.  Note to self:  Get some real sleep tonight.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:00:42
Impressed.  I used to be a bit of a bird geek myself, although the opportunity doesn't present itself so much lately.

Well, I wouldn't say I aspire to geekhood, but I do my bit to encourage wildlife in the garden.  Fiona does this great sauce...

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:00:42
Also, depressed.  I have to drive about 8 hours to Virginia tomorrow, which I really don't want to do, but it's family, so I must.  Note to self:  Get some real sleep tonight.

I trust you've got your playlist sorted ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:21:53
I trust you've got your playlist sorted ;)

Well, the CD player is stocked with the current line-up of 6 that in includes Rewiring Genesis and Terria, but for a trip of this magnitude, I'll want to add some emergency back-up discs.  Something of the "music to play while caught in Washington D.C. traffic without shooting oneself" variety is called for.  In the old days, it might have been worth it to fly there, but in the post-9/11 America, airports are annoying enough to avoid unless one is going to some distant foreign country like Estonia or California.   :-\

maddox

I feel somewhat tired.

It was an emotional day. Lots of talks.
And i think (read: hope) that something good and manageable will come out of it.

Though i still don't like the dude and don't think i ever will.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:31:53
for a trip of this magnitude, I'll want to add some emergency back-up discs.  Something of the "music to play while caught in Washington D.C. traffic without shooting oneself" variety is called for.

Shame DT's Ki didn't make it in time.  I wonder if it's been released in Estonia or California? ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:36:16
Shame DT's Ki didn't make it in time.  I wonder if it's been released in Estonia or California? ;)

A shame indeed.  I shall have to content myself with screaming "Eat your beets!" to 'Earth Day', which is ok since I never get tired of that one.   ;D   I think California's technically in North America, so probably a no on that.  As to Estonia, I'm not convinced it really exists outside of Marillion albums.  Then again, I've been to California, and I *know* it doesn't really exist.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:46:59
As to Estonia, I'm not convinced it really exists outside of Marillion albums.

I'm no longer convinced anything exists unless it's on a Marillion album *horns* ;D
Regards, Steve Jones

Nicky007

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:31:53
Something of the "music to play while caught in Washington D.C. traffic without shooting oneself" variety is called for.

You mean, one can just borrow a gun from the dude in the next-door car ?

Actually, in such situations, Gary and Ten would be quite relaxing, and stimulating in a positive way (not to shoot yerself)  ;)

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-06-10, 20:34:28
It was an emotional day. Lots of talks.
And i think (read: hope) that something good and manageable will come out of it.

New job, Mad ?

Here's wishing you the best  :)

I gotta get me a new job too. The latest one ran out three weeks ago  :(

Pity that prog reviewers aint in demand. If employed, I could at least reduce my own frustrations about the present ones  >:(

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Manatee

Frantic.  Must rush around and get things ready for the trip tomorrow.  Don't feel like it.   :P

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2009-06-11, 16:20:57
You mean, one can just borrow a gun from the dude in the next-door car ?

Around there, it's a distinct possibility.

I gotta get me a new job too.

Me too.  I did a bit of math tutoring earlier in the week, but it's not something I can count on for steady income.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Thu, 2009-06-11, 19:07:50
I did a bit of math tutoring earlier in the week, but it's not something I can count on for steady income.

Hey!  Is that  a   the math joke? ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

Manatee

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Thu, 2009-06-11, 19:54:19
No.

You're right. I've just remembered it's the one about the constipated mathematician who worked it out with a pencil.  Earliest known telling featured in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Regards, Steve Jones

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Thu, 2009-06-11, 20:13:39
You're right. I've just remembered it's the one about the constipated mathematician who worked it out with a pencil.  Earliest known telling featured in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

If there's one thing we've always respected the British for over here, it's their culture.   ;D

maddox

PH

I'm ok.
Still a bit stressed, but there's hope now that I get my schoolwork done.

Playing Tomb Raider: Legend a few hours ago also helped. *horns*

-Paco