News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Threshold's 'Ravages of Time'

Started by Lake of despond, Fri, 2007-09-21, 14:21:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake of despond

InsideOut will release the first Threshold's 'best of' on 19th November!!

'The Ravages Of Time - The Best Of Threshold' will be double disc set and contain over 140 minutes of music including songs from all studio albums plus some unreleased radio edits.

With the fact that Damian's now back it is great opportunity to hear all 3 singers at once, how wonderfully the circle's been completed :)

Lake of despond

I got my disc, what a great feeling! :D  :)

PH

Well then, tell us about it! :)

I'm not really a "Best of" buyer, because when I like a band, I want to buy their original albums.
But maybe... there might be exceptions. ;)
I do like Threshold's latest album (Dead Reckoning) and I also like Subsurface. I'm very curious about their evolution, because it seems that Damian is again part of the gang.

-Paco

Lake of despond

I'm not buying best of either but this had to be an exception ;)

It is extremely beautiful cover, nice brief band's history and the most important excellent compilation! The only thing is I'd exchange Oceanbond with Long Way Home, but the rest of the songs are true masterpieces :)

Sergey

maddox

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.
I wanted to buy this CD but i forgot to.

Now i will.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Lake of despond

In just 50 days Threshold arrives to Serbia!! Whole festival will be recorded and possibly included in the new dvd, anyone's coming? :)