News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Credo

Started by creme anglais, Mon, 2005-11-14, 22:55:28

Previous topic - Next topic

creme anglais

For those of you who saw, or missed Credo support Arena at Riff's Bar recently, you have another chance to catch the credo boys soon!
They will be playing RHETORIC in it's entirity at the official launch party...... details as follows.........

CREDO
with very special guest
JOHN YOUNG
26th November 2005
Stripes Bar
Brentford Football Club
Brentford
West London
Braemer Road
doors 8.00PM
£5 or £3 Concessions

FirstPrice

Quote from: creme anglais on Mon, 2005-11-14, 22:55:28JOHN YOUNG

Is it just me who are reading "John Myung" here?  ???

Or maybe I'm just a too big Dream Theater fan.. ::)
-Håvard

PH

Quote from: FirstPrice on Sun, 2005-11-20, 20:30:52
Is it just me who are reading "John Myung" here?  ???

Or maybe I'm just a too big Dream Theater fan.. ::)

Hehehehe I guess the lattest, which isn't a real problem either.

The Voyager

Their "Rhetoric" is just one of the best prog-releases of 2005. Maybe even number one.  ;)

Moonloop

I've got their first album "Field of Vision" so I dare say I'll end up getting "Rhetoric" - even though it's around 11 years late  ;)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

johninblack

If I like what I hear when I see them supporting Kino in Rotherham I'll probably buy it there.

johninblack

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2006-02-04, 12:51:14
If I like what I hear when I see them supporting Kino in Rotherham I'll probably buy it there.

Well, I liked it and I brought it and would be happy to recommend it to everyone. It is IMHO one of the best releases of last year (second only to PG). There is a download of the track Too Late.....Here and more info on the album Rhetoric....Here. The band have the dates below booked and I for one intend to make at least one of these dates...live they are superb! And to top it off they are the friendliest bunch you could care to meet.

CREDO - RHETORIC TOUR

12th May    Stripes Bar - Brentford FC - Braemer Road Brentford (with Landmarq)

26th May    Club Riga - Southend (with Landmarq)

7th July      Riffs Bar - Hook - Nr Swindon (with Landmarq)

9th July      Cartoon Club - Croydon (with Landmarq)

29th September    Stripes Bar - Brentford FC - Braemer Road Brentford (with Quidam)

1st October           Riffs Bar - Hook - Nr Swindon (with Quidam)

The Voyager

Quote from: johninblack on Sat, 2006-02-04, 12:51:14

Credo is much better!!! Differ from John Mitchell & Co, these guys are playing high-class neoprog. As for Kino. Their stuff is a rather mediocre AOR. IMO.

maddox

Quote from: johninblack on Sun, 2006-04-23, 10:30:46
There is a download of the track Too Late.....Here and more info on the album Rhetoric....Here

I must confess: I really like what i here. I've just ordered myself a copy.

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

ian

I heard about Rhetoric on the off chance. I wisely took a risk in purchasing it without hearing any of the tracks. This is undoubtably one of the best albums I have heard in many years. Quite how they can possibly top this I can't wait to see.

Rhetoric is defintely the dogs wotsits !!!

Melo

Rhetoric is one awesome album  *ola*