News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

LIVE 8 @ HYDE PARK...

Started by keyboardistmatt, Sun, 2005-07-03, 09:54:00

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboardistmatt

Ok, I wasn't there, however I did watch it on AOL.com.

What an excellent show!  I saw something VERY special when Pink Floyd were onstage... the smiles between the band members told the story!

In an earlier interview, Nick Mason said that this would be the only time...

I beg to differ... They seemed to work really well together...
Far too well for this to be the only time! ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Simtere

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sun, 2005-07-03, 09:54:00

What an excellent show!  I saw something VERY special when Pink Floyd were onstage... the smiles between the band members told the story!

I think I must have seen a different showthen!  To me the body language was tense and the three long time members seemed to be putting up with Rog rather than enjoying having him back. 

At the end of the set Roger Waters seemed to make an effort to get the band to take a bow together, which they seemed unwilling to do until pushed, and then he left the stage on his own, the others following on in their own good time.  It was also interesting to note that when the performers all came back on stage to take a final bow at the very end of the evening, Mr Waters was noticably absent.  That was how I saw it, but no doubt others will disagree. 

All in all I was kind of disappointed by the whole Floyd set .... I found it rather boring and lack lustre after the show Robbie Williams put on and that's something I never thought I'd hear myself say!!!.