News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Office of Strategic Influence

Started by CygnusX1, Mon, 2005-03-07, 23:51:13

Previous topic - Next topic

CygnusX1

Just belatedly picked up this album the other day.  I'm not really that big on Dream Theater (it features Mike Portnoy and ex-DTer Kevin Moore), but I've got to say this is a superb album.  Nicely sinister and heavy, but really beautiful at times as well.  The bonus disc also has a great cover of Floyd's 'Set the controls for the heart of the sun'.  Anyone know if we can expect another album?  I think I'll check out Kevin Moore's other project Chroma Key in the meantime.  8)

Moonloop

Yeah, thought it was a reasonably good album - not mind blowing certainly but above average. Dunno whether it was a one-off or not either.  ???

Got the first 2 Chroma Key albums which are quite ambient in style, not got the new one though, anyone else got it..?? Think it's something to do with a film soundtrack and comes with some sort of accompanying DVD.

Cheers  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

CygnusX1

BUMPETY BUMP!

OSI's new album 'Free' is out at the end of the month.  Ordered the special edition from GFT, anyone know where I can get a few samples in the meantime?  I'm too impatient to wait. :D

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...