News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Download and share new Marillion double album - legally!

Started by ironcow2103, Sun, 2008-09-14, 19:40:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-10-29, 21:57:27
Perhaps a strange question:

What does the album look like?
I mean, it's a double album, but is it in a slip case? Like Kino's Picture? Or more like Neal Morse's One? Or like Spock's Beards Deluxe version of Snow?

The reason why I ask this, is because I want to make room for it in my CD rack. It's all in alphabetical order...

The deluxe edition of Marbles was too big for my cd-rack so if the new one looks the same I don't think it will fit. Although I like special editions a lot, I hate when they are so special that they won't fit in my cd-collection and I have to put them among my DVD's. The same goes for Ayreon's latest album, which is also in the DVD-department... :-\

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

PH

Yeah man, I feel your pain...

Being a perfectionist means pain.

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

ironcow2103

Steve Jones

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-10-29, 21:57:27
What does the album look like?
I mean, it's a double album, but is it in a slip case? Like Kino's Picture? Or more like Neal Morse's One? Or like Spock's Beards Deluxe version of Snow?

If you get the Deluxe edition, it looks like this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=voV9cvyp82E

It's not going to fit in a normal CD rack as it's substantially bigger than a normal jewel case. 165mm x 160mm approx.
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Ooooooooohhhh ;D that looks beautiful!!! ;D

I can't wait for it!!

Deenfan