News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Resonance Association

Started by CompanyCroydon, Mon, 2008-10-27, 19:44:42

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

We Still Have The Stars - free MP3 download

the resonance association
we still have the stars
available now as a free mp3 download from
www.westillhavethestars.com

The Resonance Association return with their new album We Still Have The Stars, the follow-up to their critically acclaimed debut Failure Of The Grand Design.

We Still Have The Stars once again demonstrates the band's ability to fuse electronic experimentation with classic progressive songwriting.

This dynamic selection of songs sees the band build on their strengths with a mixture of electronic beats, soaring guitar solos and motorik riffing.

Recorded between January 2008 and August 2008, the album was written and produced by the band; the track Unite features Scott Fuller on guest vocals - he also wrote the track's lyrics.

You are invited to download and enjoy the album completely free of charge at www.westillhavethestars.com

The album is also available as special edition heavyweight vinyl, limited to 500 copies worldwide

PH

I have downloaded the album, but to be honest I don't find anything there.
For a few minutes it's ok, and I even thought to have found something cool and new, but every song follows the same script.
It's still on my harddisk though, so I'll give it another chance someday.

Anyway, thanks for the information! Really cool!

-Paco

maddox

I agree with Paco on this one.

The first songs are nice but further down the line it follows the same concept.  :-\
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

Yeah I have to agree with Paco and Maddox as well. Downloaded the album Monday and so far I've listened to it twice but it doesn't really seem to go anywhere for me.

But CompanyCroydon, I really appreciate your efforts, keep those new bands coming! :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...