News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New Hogweed Song

Started by Constable Hogweed, Mon, 2006-08-07, 19:43:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Constable Hogweed

I have just put a new song on Audiostreet called "Lair Of The Succubus"
It is darker and heavier than stuff i normally do, and as always the sound quality is not all it could be, but if yas wants a listen i would appreciate any feedback!  :)

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=42773

johninblack

You ain't kidding it's dark! Have to say i'm impressed again, I really like it.

Constable Hogweed

Thank you Johninblack!
I will admit that i was aiming for a "Threshold" cum "Arena" sound on this one...must be all those dark but "Better hidden than mine" Clive themes  ;D

PH

:o
Wow, good job Hogweed!! It has indeed the Arena-feel.
I like it very much! Are you planning to make a CD? Or is this just for fun?

Really cool, you've got talent! ;)

EDIT: I must add that I can't help being reminded to C&C: Tiberian Sun for some reason. If you ain't planning on bringing out music, you could be a composer for movies or games!

johninblack

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Tue, 2006-08-08, 06:57:55
I will admit that i was aiming for a "Threshold" cum "Arena" sound on this one

I would say you pretty much achieved what you wanted then.

Constable Hogweed

Cheers chaps  :)

PH - i have a finished home CD called "Beyond" this newie is gonna be exploring dreams and how they affect us!
Believe it or not ( Gulp here comes a confession ) I went through a phase of having this recurring dream of making love to a dead girl ( necrophilia darkness ) I was always disgusted upon awakening and wondered what the hell was going on in my head because i find the idea of necrophilia as...errm shall we say, disgusting, creepy and disturbed in my normal life...so what the hell was going on here?
Out of this was born "Lair Of The Succubus"

Johninblack you remain an inspiration....Thanks for your kind words  :)

PH

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Wed, 2006-08-09, 07:03:16
Cheers chaps  :)

PH - i have a finished home CD called "Beyond" this newie is gonna be exploring dreams and how they affect us!
Believe it or not ( Gulp here comes a confession ) I went through a phase of having this recurring dream of making love to a dead girl ( necrophilia darkness ) I was always disgusted upon awakening and wondered what the hell was going on in my head because i find the idea of necrophilia as...errm shall we say, disgusting, creepy and disturbed in my normal life...so what the hell was going on here?
Out of this was born "Lair Of The Succubus"

Johninblack you remain an inspiration....Thanks for your kind words  :)

Ooh yeah that's pretty nasty... :o :-X

Still keep going! This CD you just talked about, is it a CD just for yourself? Or will it be available to the normal people? ;D

Constable Hogweed

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-08-09, 09:16:27
Ooh yeah that's pretty nasty... :o :-X

Still keep going! This CD you just talked about, is it a CD just for yourself? Or will it be available to the normal people? ;D

LoL i walked into that one....shouldn't have mentioned that dream!  Normal people indeed!  :o
Because the recording quality is......errm done on an 8 track i am giving quite a few away
All i ask is the amount to cover P&P so if you are interested PM me with an addy!
That is of course if you trust this very un-normal person who haves weird dreams  ;D

PH

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Wed, 2006-08-09, 15:52:16
LoL i walked into that one....shouldn't have mentioned that dream!  Normal people indeed!  :o
Because the recording quality is......errm done on an 8 track i am giving quite a few away
All i ask is the amount to cover P&P so if you are interested PM me with an addy!
That is of course if you trust this very un-normal person who haves weird dreams  ;D

Oohh... Ummm I'm sorry but me being a stupid dutchman, what you just said sounded like abracadabra to me...

P&P?? addy?

Could you re-write it for me, but then write a little slower please. ;D

(sorry)

Appelmoes??

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-08-09, 17:36:49
Oohh... Ummm I'm sorry but me being a stupid dutchman, what you just said sounded like abracadabra to me...

P&P?? addy?

Could you re-write it for me, but then write a little slower please. ;D

(sorry)
PM your adress, P&P means you pay the costs for sending it to you ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

And I could have said that through the marvelous wonder of msn ::)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Constable Hogweed

Sorry about that PH, i tend to forget we get all manner of nationalities on here  :-[

PH

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Thu, 2006-08-10, 01:18:41
Sorry about that PH, i tend to forget we get all manner of nationalities on here  :-[

Heh that's no problem! :D
I also forget that sometimes! I think there are 50% English speaking nationalities and maybe 49% Dutch speaking nationalities and 1% (Peter :P) German speaking nationalities here. ;D