News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

500+ members

Started by HelenDo, Tue, 2006-07-04, 13:37:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

Welcome Ayreonfreak, enjoy it here! Most of the bands you mention are very familiar to me. Good taste  8) *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

intruder

Welcome to the cage (oop's was still singing) The Shattered Room Ayreonfreak. It's nice to know that prog music is still very much alive and well.

PH

Welcome Ayreonfreak! ;D
I was also a newcomer to Arena, but besides, that I was also a newcomer to prog.
Now I know a lot of Progressive Music.
Arena can change your life. ;)

Welcome to this cold and shattered rooms.

(Ayreon rocks! *horns*)

Ayreonfreak

Thank you all! It's good to read the warm words! *horns*

maddox

Be welcome, Ayreonfreak.  *horns*

I remember you as well. Great to see you in the Shattered Room.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

maddox

That's fun. We have 555 members.  ;D

PH

Ha! I remember Ayreonfreak registering.
Where did he go?
To the Ayreon forum perhaps?

maddox

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2007-10-26, 21:03:00
Ha! I remember Ayreonfreak registering.
Where did he go?
To the Ayreon forum perhaps?

Haven't seen him there either lately. So perhaps he's not number 1 any more.  :D

PH

I thought number 1 referred to Arjen Lucassen...?

funkster

I have not been here for a while so a big hello to everyone

HELLO  8)

maddox

Quote from: funkster on Fri, 2007-10-26, 21:57:41
I have not been here for a while so a big hello to everyone

HELLO  8)

Hey, funkster!  :)

It indeed has been a while. Everything good over there? Bet the little one is growing pretty fast.  ;)

funkster

Indeed he is Maddox , he is 1 in 6 weeks time  :o I am not sure where the time goes.

Must dash as i had 5 double vodka and cokes between 5-7 in the work bar last night and my stomach is about to rebel  :-[

johninblack

Hey Funkster, good to see you around again, hope you and the family are all well.

Constable Hogweed

Just to let everyone know that i am still here, so please don't delete me  :'(
Just more of a reader than a poster these days  :)

Ile2006

Hello coolest forum I've ever been part of!
I don't know how long it's been for me since I've last posted. But I've been checking in of recent and from time to time the last half a year for reading mostly also just like HogWeed(? did I get it right, the last entry's poster's id?...I remember your very imaginative speculation last year on what the upcoming Arena album was all about...really funny...I think it was you anyway, I have a weak memory muscle sometimes).
So yeah...although I have not been here for a long time and when I was at first it wasn't for long either I have a really positive feeling about this place. And to tell you one thing there is also kotipelto's forum that kinda impressed me with its members (mostly females, LOL) but still Arena's Shattered Room forum has imprinted a certain warmth in my memory. And I think it's mostly guys here and mostly from Scandinavic countries and from the UK, am I right?
Well me I'm living in Montreal now and I'm actually working on a comic book storyline inspired by Arena's members. I am actually hoping to set up a team of people to work on it with me and I thought of the possibility of finding interested people here.
Anyway I'm not all about my interests here...I really have a good feeling about the people who mostly post here. It's so clean! Maybe that is why...in a time of such abuse present on the Internet!
So all the best to all the good doers out there and in here!
I'll keep in mind to post more often...I've always been more of a reserved person in an observative position but it's more fun to play in groups right?Anyone remember kindergarden?hehehe ;D
W.C. '' If you're going through hell, keep going''