News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Thought about a chat ?

Started by Draddi, Sat, 2005-02-05, 05:21:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Draddi

Hi Peter,

Have you planned to have a chat area in the future ?
A Live Chat with the Band would be a good event, don't you think ?

Peter

You mean, on a regular basis, like once a quarter year or so....
Good idea for me, we'll have to see what the band members say ;)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

*Reviving a very old topic*

I'm certainly not against this plan!
What about you guys?

johninblack

sammi

A chance to talk to the guys i think thats a great idea. thumbs up from me

keyboardistmatt

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

I don't know if there should be a 'chat room' there though, that would defeat the purpose of the forum... Maybe something, as Peter said, every quarter year... :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Wilford Jr.

Sounds like a great idea to me, too.
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

Stuart

Would be great to hear (read) directly from the band live, and be able to ask questions.

Maybe even go a step further and think about something like a web voice broadcast, where we could hear the guys, and ask questions via a typed chat room. I've heard this done fully voice over teamspeak for example, and without some control over listen only it quickly becomes a rabble, which is why I suggest the hybrid voice/chat version.

Another thing if you want to get real geeky, would be a regular podcast with the band updating us on what the plans are, even giving a sneak preview of new material etc.

And finally, think about video clips. Nick Barrett's video diary during the run up to the Believe release has some prety good sections in it, especially in the various studios. How about Clive giving a run down on your recodring setup and how you go about teh process of writing/recording.