News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Keep it up!

Started by Peter, Tue, 2005-09-20, 22:50:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Hi all,

first, I want to thank all the regular (and even the less regular  ;) ) members of this forum for being here and making it such a nice place to stay. We nearly reached another milestone, which is 300 members. As you might have noticed, we had a very nice influx of souls in here lately, and this is what I'd like to ask you regulars to keep up. "How can I do that?", you may ask.

The answer is: Spread the Word!

All of you surely know somebody who's on the net from time to time and who might be interested, so talk them into coming round here and stay a while. My daily routine f.e. allows me to come to the forum two or three times a day, check what has been posted since last time I was there, maybe answer a few posts. That's fun, it's easy and doesn't really take much time, as one might fear. In the end the person might even turn out to become a huge Arena fan :D

So come on everybody, use your connections and your convincing skills!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....