News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

eBay

Started by PH, Tue, 2006-08-22, 13:55:51

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Do some have experiences with buying online via eBay or something similar?

Because (don't laugh) I wanna buy the soundtrack to the mighty game of all time Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty.
I can't find it ANYWHERE!!
I was in luck when I bought the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater soundtrack in France in a game shop, but it seems any other Metal Gear products are hard to find.
So I thought: "Maybe I can find it online", so I stumbled upon eBay which I'm NOT familiar with.

It's just that there are hundreds of pirates online, so how do you know you have a real deal?!?!

I hope someone can help me with this.

bellanova

I buy loads of stuff on ebay, music, sports memorabilia, clothes etc. Ive been doing it for over a year and i have never had a problem with anything i have bought or won in an auction. Its all very secure and although im sure there are some dodgy people around, if anyone gets negative feedback. they can get banned from selling on ebay. If you do use ebay, you should sign up to paypal which makes secure credit card payments from your bank account. If you have a credit card that is. I dont know of anyone else that has ever had a problem with it either so go for it! :)

PH

Hmm, OK thanks a lot!
But I don't have a creditcard. In fact, my father does, but I'm not gonna ask him AGAIN. This would be the third time in a very small time.

So is there another way?

Quote from: play-asia.com"Pay by bank transfer (T/T), Moneybookers or Western Union."
What does that mean by the way?

Pascalj

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-08-22, 15:14:46
"Pay by bank transfer (T/T), Moneybookers or Western Union."

You can buy online and pay by Paypal but NEVER by money transfer like Western Union... pirates use this method, you pay but nothing arrived in the letter box  :'(