News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"See you later"-topic

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-19, 23:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-06-13, 16:29:19
Hehehehe maddox, you clearly rule this topic.
Most of us don't want to leave this amazing forums, but you tend to go away more than post around. :D
8)

Quote from: PHAnyway, I'm gonna shave me beard, got to work in about half an hour.

Bye bye!

Beware. Razors are sharp.  ::)  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2006-06-27, 22:46:16
  8)

Beware. Razors are sharp.  ::)  ;D

So am I. ;)

See you guys later, I'm gonna make a cake.
Wish me luck, when I survive I might log in here again to bring the results of my mission.

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-06-28, 19:01:32

See you guys later, I'm gonna make a cake.
Wish me luck, when I survive I might log in here again to bring the results of my mission.

If you need any help....

I'll call the fire brigade.  ;D

Peter

Just in case I forgot to mention it during or before the last two weeks: I need to go to the pool now, which is in the back yard of the fine hotel I'm residing in here on Lanzarote  ;D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2006-07-02, 19:05:59
Just in case I forgot to mention it during or before the last two weeks: I need to go to the pool now, which is in the back yard of the fine hotel I'm residing in here on Lanzarote  ;D

A couple of years ago a good friend of mine went there on holidays too and we both said that he was going to 'Lazer op', which roughly translated means 'Beat it'.  ;)

But that's totally besides the point. :P

Anyways, have a great holiday Peter.  8)

PH

Lanzarote...

Makes me think of a popular dutch clown, an acrobat and a crying professor and/or a treasure.
Dutch people will recognise what I mean, others will think that I'm crazy, which (in fact) is also true...

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteLanzarote...

Makes me think of a popular dutch clown, an acrobat and a crying professor and/or a treasure.
Dutch people will recognise what I mean, others will think that I'm crazy, which (in fact) is also true...
O yeah....back to those times....I remember watching that serie. It was really cool, I always loved that weird mate of the professor that had a walky-talky in his shoulder...:D He was always the stupid guy and he always had bad luck...poor guy...But also that bomb maker was pretty dumb/cool. But when I watched the series...(at probably the age of ....very low) I couldn't understand that afther a HUGE explosion...he could still talk/be alive... :D . great times...I think it's still on television but it starts about 02:00...Hmm not really a good time and not worth to stay awake for...only if you are REALLY in a laugh-y mood.

Ok...enough off-topic  :-[ I got to go soon..to school, I''m getting my diploma 8)

QuoteDutch people will recognise what I mean, others will think that I'm crazy, which (in fact) is also true...
Other people will probably think that Dutch people have something to do with treasures, acrobats and clowns....yup now they MUST think we have gone mad

Appelmoes??

Bassie en Adriaan, Bassie en Adriaan.... 8)

My drawings on MySpace

johninblack

Off to bed in a little while, have to be up early tommorrow as we are going to Sheffield for my little Brothers wedding on Saturday, should be a right laugh!

PH

I say goodbye now, 'cause I'm going away for three weeks. I'm going to France and it's (hopefully) gonna be a great time.

Oh and by the way, I take Octavarium, Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence CD 2, Free, ?, Testimony CD 1, Blackfield, Wind & Wuthering, Scenes From A Memory, In Absentia, Deadwing, The Visitor and Picture with me! ;D
That's will come in handy when we have to drive 12 hours to our destination. But I don't think the rest of the family wants to hear it...

Oh well...

Anyway, I'll see you all after a long time! Bye!

Cyborg-Frask

I'm leaving too  :'( :'( :'(....I know that many of you will now cry and say:"please don't go" but i'm afraid that I have no choise :P
I'll be back on monday to post my way back here  ;D

cya all later....And keep it nice here when i'm gone  ;D :P

Cyborg-Frask

Ok guys...now I'll be gone for 10 days...see ya all later and have fun while I'm gone :P

(hopefully I'll have a wireless internet connection at my holiday adress but...I don't think so.)

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

Teunis

Tomorrow morning I will travel to Germany for my holidays. I'll be gone for two weeks. Until then, bye bye.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

johninblack

Enjoy it! maybe you will bump into Peter!

maddox

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2006-07-27, 23:01:21
Tomorrow morning I will travel to Germany for my holidays. I'll be gone for two weeks. Until then, bye bye.

Enjoy your time over there.  *horns*

Last week i was there and i did very much enjoyed it.  8)

Well, i'm off for now. Have to do the laundry.  :-\ ;D

See ya!

PH

Man, I'm tired, see you tomorrow!

maddox

:o Wow, is it that late/early? Time to go.

Bye bye.  8)

Appelmoes??

Yaaaaaawn, damn it's late! :-\

My drawings on MySpace

PH

LOL after seeing Maddox's reply I couldn't believe there would be anyone who'll be later than he.
But of course I forgot about the moose.

Appelmoes??

And look how early I'm up again! In the evening a *horns*, in the morning a *horns*

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Okay, it's not too late, but late after all, so,...

Nightynight. 8)

PH

See you later!
I'm gonna play Metal Gear Solid once again! This time on my little brother's pc!
And after that I'll have to eat.
After dinner I'll play the rest of the game.

I'll be back before christmas!

maddox

Yep, it's 'that' time of the evening again:

Bye bye.

I'm off...ehm...

See you later.  :D