News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena on ARFM

Started by Prog Paul, Sun, 2005-10-16, 12:34:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Paul

Hi Everyone,

To introduce myself I'm Paul Baker from ARFm (Sky 913, Eurobird 1 & www.arfm.co.uk), I do a show called ARFm Soundscapes every Sunday 3-6pm (UK time) and after seeing the band doing a superb set last night in Sheffield I'll be playing a couple of tracks on this afternoons show.

Seriously believe that John should be this years Classic Rock Society Guitarist of the Year, Clive should get the best keyboard player and Rob, vocalist of the year.  Ian & Mick must be close for the drummer and bass player....  :D

Pepper's Ghost is my album of the year... umm closely followed by Picture and Believe... tell you what the Arena guys are always pretty busy... Thankfully!!  ;)

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)

keyboardistmatt

Hello Paul!
Welcome to the forum.  Have fun talking to everyone (including the band members!) :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Prog Paul

Talking of band members,

I'd wouldn't mind getting the guys on for an interview at some point!  ;D

My claim to fame, well  once gave John Mitchell a lift from Reading to Bentworth to see the JYB at the Star Inn.  :)

Cheers

Prog Paul  8)