News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Do you like...F1?

Started by maddox, Fri, 2008-04-25, 22:44:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Formula One: what do you vote?

Totally utterly fan
3 (21.4%)
Like it but i won't stay home for it
4 (28.6%)
Somehow i dislike it
4 (28.6%)
No way!
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

PH

Hehehehe millions of cars with their backside sticking in the ground. Feed the Earth!

-Paco

Nicky007

Hey, hey, hey, guys, let Tom and Gelly, and John and Bluey stay boys. Yknow, doesnt exactly make ya happy to grow up  :'(

;D Paco

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

keyboardistmatt

Yeah, F1 is okay but its nothing to write home about... :-\
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Nicky007

Hm, looks like the Room is being taken over by the rats  :'(

Tom, did you mean anything by "Let's keep the Room alive?"  ???

Well, maybe it doesnt make any difference whether it's proggies or rats, as long as there's life. Guess that fits well with my veggie outlook  :-\

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2009-12-13, 10:15:44
Tom, did you mean anything by "Let's keep the Room alive?"  ???

Yes I did.

I'll try to contribute, but I'll still be posting here whenever I want. That may not be daily, cause there's also a lot to do outside the Room, in the real world...

Maybe you meant something else with that post (if so I'm sorry) but I find it a bit harsh of you to say something like that. It's almost as if you're accusing me of the fact that I'm not around here every day... ::)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Nicky007

Tom, I didnt intend to direct that question to you alone, but since you wrote those words, I used them to describe the situation.

It seems to me that at least 20 people visit the Room on a daily basis. That must be cause either they think that there is something interesting goin on - occasionally iac - or/and they'r waiting for something interesting to get going.

Personally I don't think there has been much in the Room for several months. I'v tried to trigger many different topics; they beget a handful of posts at best, and then things die out again.

Guess it's like in a twosome relationship:  If both parts don't take turns taking the initiative, and it's more and more up to the one part to do so, then they start drifting apart  :(

I don't really know how much my posts interest other Roomies, but I do know that I'v contributed at least half of the novel information in the Room for several months now, and that doesnt seem very mutual to me  :-\

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can