News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

PH's CD list

Started by PH, Tue, 2005-12-20, 07:53:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: Iggy on Mon, 2013-02-11, 21:52:48
Yay *horns*

I thought it was Yes  ;D

Whoops, gotya onto Page 9, Paxi. Better stop in this thread, so ya dont catch up with me  :D

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Whatever floats your boat...

PH

Opeth - "Blackwater Park"
Mystery - "The World Is A Game"
Neal Morse - "Neal Morse"
Neal Morse - "God Won't Give Up"
Neal Morse - "Songs From The Highway"
Rick Altizer - "Scripture Memory: Pop Symphonies"

These were added lately.
I must say, "Scripture Memory: Pop Symphonies" by Rick Altizer is a really fun album!
Also bought the Neal Morse autobiography. Probably will read it in one go.

Nicky007

Good stuff there, Paxi  8)

It may come as a surprise to you, but I actually have 4 Neal Morse albums - Testimony, One, ? and the great Sola Scriptura (big Martin Luther fan, me) - and some five years ago I listened quite a lot to'm  :)

Mystery I still have to get into - but will, no Mad promise  ;D

And I'm happy that you'r getting more into Opeth - super group, one of my real faves  *horns*

So, on the metal front, guess it's: Opeth, the two DT's, Threshold, Haken, and Riverside, huh ?  Got some other great metal groups waitin for ya, just check out my pantheon list .....  ;)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2013-06-09, 10:52:24
Good stuff there, Paxi  8)

I know. ;)

It may come as a surprise to you, but I actually have 4 Neal Morse albums - Testimony, One, ? and the great Sola Scriptura (big Martin Luther fan, me) - and some five years ago I listened quite a lot to'm  :)

If I would rate those four albums now, it would be like this:
1. Sola Scriptura
2. ?
3. One
4. Testimony

You see a pattern? Go get the remaining albums man!!

So, on the metal front, guess it's: Opeth, the two DT's, Threshold, Haken, and Riverside, huh ?  Got some other great metal groups waitin for ya, just check out my pantheon list .....  ;)

Those are just the ones I actually bought... ;)

PH

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2013-06-09, 21:43:29
If I would rate those four albums now, it would be like this:
1. Sola Scriptura
2. ?
3. One
4. Testimony

You see a pattern? Go get the remaining albums man!!

Actually, only "Lifeline" breaks that pattern. Perhaps it should be considered as his best Singer/Songwriter Pop record instead of his worst Prog album.

PH

I encountered something I haven't seen before...
I can't add anything to my original post anymore, because there are too many characters in it. ;D
So this is it. Here ends my cd collection! I won't buy any more cd's now! There's no more place on the internet!

And... more than three years between this and the last post... What happened with time? Something wrong? ;D

Peter

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2016-10-21, 16:54:11
I encountered something I haven't seen before...
I can't add anything to my original post anymore, because there are too many characters in it. ;D
So this is it. Here ends my cd collection! I won't buy any more cd's now! There's no more place on the internet!

And... more than three years between this and the last post... What happened with time? Something wrong? ;D

The original limit was 25000 characters, I raised it to 50000 now. Long live the Listening Profiles.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2016-11-13, 17:50:50
The original limit was 25000 characters, I raised it to 50000 now. Long live the Listening Profiles.

Yay! I have added Neal Morse's and Riverside's latest albums immediately!

Thanks Peter!

A perfect excuse to buy more albums again! ;D

Peter vs. Internet
1 : 0

Nicky007

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2016-11-13, 17:50:50

Thanx from me too, Cap :)

Makes life easier for me too. My LP is spread over five posts cuz of the previous character limit; now I won't need to spread more - postwise - at least not for a while ;)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Still updating my CD list.
There were many albums missing that I actually have bought but never added to this list. I think I fixed most of it now. :)

Peter

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2021-06-16, 18:25:45
Still updating my CD list.
There were many albums missing that I actually have bought but never added to this list. I think I fixed most of it now. :)

wow, mate, that's impressive!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....