News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Smoke And Mirrors DVD

Started by Micha, Sun, 2006-02-19, 17:32:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

It will be an hour of music from the show...

PH

Ooooooooooohhhh this is so cool :o

I can't wait.
When is it released?
Before or after Contagion The Max? ;D

johninblack

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2006-02-20, 10:51:44
There will be a DVD coming out in late March.... called 'Smoke and Mirrors'.

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2006-02-20, 10:51:44
There will be a DVD coming out in late March.... called 'Smoke and Mirrors'.
This will be a film of the Arena gig in Katowice that they played during the last tour.
There will be some interesting extra footage, including material from the gig in Holland which brought the Visitor line up back together.... as well as photos and interviews.
I believe the first thousand will be a limited edition with a CD soundtrack as well.

There we are....;)
Cool!

. o 0 O(I wonder if some of the first thousand could be reserved for us Shattered Room regulars...?) 8)
Very cheeky thought, I know, but worth a try! ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Mon, 2006-02-20, 16:21:29

yeah... thanks. :-\

But that doesn't answer my question:

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-02-20, 15:57:37When is it released?
Before or after Contagion The Max? ;D

Peter

Clive, thank you for enlighting us, this is great news indeed: more ARENA material! Great!

Here's what Clemens from justforkicks.de told me after I wrote him an email yesterday night:
QuoteHallo Peter,
diese DVD wird erneut durch Metal Mind Productions / Polen produziert. Da
wir in engem Kontakt zu MMP stehen , sind wir über deren VÖs entsprechend
informiert. Wir erwarten das Produkt in ca 2 Wochen - ich würde mich freuen,
wenn Du entsprechende Infos in Deinem Forum weitergeben würdest.

Gruß,
Clemens

just for kicks music

Which basically means that the DVD is produced by Metal Mind Productions in Poland and justforkicks have good connections to them, that's why it's already on their catalogue. Why they put 28.02. as release date, but Clive said late March I still can't say. I just asked him that in return, and I'm waiting for an answer now.

@Clive: how's that with the Special Edition special quota for the (very special) forum users ... ? :D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

cabo

Will this new DVD be offered through Verglas or play.com?

PH

Quote from: cabo on Tue, 2006-02-28, 08:39:32
Will this new DVD be offered through Verglas or play.com?

I bet you can be sure to find it on Verglas soon enough, like any other Arena(related) stuff.

Peter

cabo

but why isnt Verglas shop offering it yet?  ???

Clive

Because it isn't available to sell yet. We haven't finished piecing the elements together, so I'm still running with my estimate of late March.

Wilford Jr.

Quote from: Clive on Wed, 2006-03-01, 08:50:43
Because it isn't available to sell yet. We haven't finished piecing the elements together, so I'm still running with my estimate of late March.

But I would like one of the limited editions of the DVD.  Will these be available through the Verglas site?
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

maddox

Quote from: Wilford Jr. on Wed, 2006-03-01, 17:49:21
But I would like one of the limited editions of the DVD.  Will these be available through the Verglas site?

*Praying for "Yes, it will"*

;D

MAD.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

keyboardistmatt

Of course it will!  It's only right. :)

_PM_

In polish Media Markt's it should be this monday (06.03.06) :D

JJ II

Quoteit should be this monday (06.03.06)

I wouldn't hold your breath.... :D

I think it'll be worth the wait though. Artwork is excellent as well as the gig. And some very special bonus footage will be included as well.

[so don't you ever dare to think that you don't want this one because you already have the previous DVD]

Peter

Quote from: JJ II on Fri, 2006-03-03, 15:18:04
[so don't you ever dare to think that you don't want this one because you already have the previous DVD]

Heh, who are you talking to, mate? None of us, methinks.

cabo

The dvd is offered through www.cdon.com from 27.03....

:D

maddox

...And, also on march 27, through www.progstore.com;D

Just to inform you.  *horns*

MAD.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

keyboardistmatt

It's also on Verglas music... ;)

willowroolz

I know this is going to sound impatient, but I'm not - just, curious:  I placed orders for this and the Caught In The Act dvd through the Verglas website on 21st March but neither have been processed as yet so I wondered if there's a shipping date for it yet? Cheers  :)

Pascalj

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Thu, 2006-03-23, 16:00:52

It's only the standard edition, i would like the limited edition, will be this available on Verglas?

PH

Quote from: Pascalj on Mon, 2006-04-03, 15:56:01
Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Thu, 2006-03-23, 16:00:52It's also on Verglas music... ;)

It's only the standard edition, i would like the limited edition, will be this available on Verglas?

Pascalj

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-04-03, 15:59:18

??? I'm trying to buy it but i've this message: "Sorry, this product is not in stock at the moment." :'(

PH

Quote from: Pascalj on Mon, 2006-04-03, 16:03:16
??? I'm trying to buy it but i've this message: "Sorry, this product is not in stock at the moment." :'(

But that's also the case with the standard edition.
You know what? I would buy the limited edition anyway, even when they say they don't have it in stock. When they do, they'll send it over to you. When there's no limited edition left anymore, they automatically send you the standard edition I think.

But on the other hand, I have no experience with any of this. Try contacting Verglas or even Clive here. I don't know.