News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Verglas store

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2007-11-14, 21:32:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

I just wanted to order something through the store (one of the shiny T-shirts), but just when I was finished filling in the form, and the one for the creditcard payment, I got a notice that my info was send through an insecure line. Is that a problem of my own pc, or the site's? I never got a notice like that before, when ordering online...

I really want a T-shirt, but I can only pay by creditcard :(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

I assume you mean after you filled in your address.

After you filled in your name etc and Address you click on the 'continue' button for the payment. You'll be redirected to Netbanx which almost look the same like the previous page.
That page is secured. 128 bits.  ;)
There you can fill in your credit card number, who owns it and when it expires etc etc.

Have fun.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

Yes, and then I have to confirm it (or something) and then I get that notice ???

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

That's strange... I ordered from the Verglas site before and I don't remember that this would ever have happened...
(Well, of course this doesn't mean that it never did happen; maybe I just don't remember...)  ;)

wagner

Hello there!

M really sorry you had a bit of problem with the verglas store... Sometime if you press the button a second time, that's why you get told this is a unsecured address.

Wagner
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

Appelmoes??

I was very careful to click it only once, since it said not to click it twice ;)

My drawings on MySpace

erik

Appelmoes, I've passed the question on to the technicians, here's the reply (in Dutch):

De betaling loopt via Netbanx, alleen op die pagina zijn je credit card gegevens zichtbaar. De enige waarschuwing die je zou moeten zien (geprobeerd met Firefox en ook Internet Explorer) komt als je pagina van Netbanx verlaat: "Wanneer Netbanx uw gegevens heeft verwerkt, keert u terug naar de Verglas pagina. Uw browser kan u op dat moment waarschuwen dat u een beveiligde pagina gaat verlaten. Dit is normaal."

Is dit de melding die je kreeg of was het een andere waarschuwing? Als het iets anders was dan de gewaarschuwde terugkomen van Netbanx, moet het een tijdelijk probleem bij Netbanx zijn geweest, maar we hebben geen andere klachten/meldingen gekregen.
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Nicky007

Quote from: erik on Mon, 2007-11-19, 10:33:18
De betaling loopt via Netbanx, alleen op die pagina zijn je credit card gegevens zichtbaar ....

Is this a language or throat affliction?

If there were prog groups singing in Dutch, people near the stage would need umbrellas  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Appelmoes??

Last week I had a mail from the store telling me something had gone wrong and they asked for my address. And today I got my T-shirt *horns*

My drawings on MySpace

PH

So at last you've got a creditcard!

Welcome to the rest of the world!

-Paco
;D

Appelmoes??

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2007-11-28, 18:46:33
So at last you've got a creditcard!

Welcome to the rest of the world!

-Paco
;D
Hello world!

My drawings on MySpace