News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Smileys

Started by The Pope, Thu, 2005-09-01, 21:47:50

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pope

How come my damn smileys don't work???
I need a biscuit !

Peter

hmmm, they do, at least in this post you made.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

The Pope

...Heads off towards the corner and dons the cap!!!  :-[
I need a biscuit !

Moonloop

I wondered once why most of my forum functions had seemingly vanished and it was because I wasn't actually logged in..!! Normally, once logged in, if you click the appropriate box, you stay logged in, sometimes however it decides to log you out and so even though you gain access to the forum, you can't actually do anything until you do log in.

That was pure waffle....even by my standards  :-[

I'll get my coat......
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Moonloop on Wed, 2005-09-07, 16:22:52
I wondered once why most of my forum functions had seemingly vanished and it was because I wasn't actually logged in..!! Normally, once logged in, if you click the appropriate box, you stay logged in, sometimes however it decides to log you out and so even though you gain access to the forum, you can't actually do anything until you do log in.

That was pure waffle....even by my standards  :-[

I'll get my coat......

Nose against the wall for 30 minutes I think!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Higgins III

I'd say an hour. That really confused me and that don't happen very often.

Ok, i lied. It happens all the time. If I got a hair plucked for everytime i got confused i'd be bald by next tuesday. ;D
...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

The Pope

Quote from: Higgins III on Wed, 2005-09-14, 23:48:12
I'd say an hour. That really confused me and that don't happen very often.

Ok, i lied. It happens all the time. If I got a hair plucked for everytime i got confused i'd be bald by next tuesday. ;D
So would I and I have much more hair than you, just look at my photo!  ;)
I need a biscuit !

Higgins III

Wow. Bet you havn't shaved for days ;D I bet its low maintainance though. Because that hair seems very short. I bet you don't spend all day licking yourself because there is no need for it ;D

The Pope

I would if I could but I won't cuz I can't!  ;D
I need a biscuit !

Higgins III

Yeah. No point trying if it can't be done. I wish i could lick my elbow tho. When i was a just a wee boy i used to be able to get my toes in my mouth. But the last time i did that i was only about 5. Im not a little bit older than that and it is now a scientific impossibility for me to do that.

Well i quess i could try. :o ::) ;D