News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Which is the best Arena album ?

Started by il76candid, Fri, 2007-01-05, 09:29:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Lies 2 Close 2 Us

For me this question has a simple answer: Contagion

If I were to get into detail I would probably take up way to much of everyones time (and I'm at work right now so I don't have the time to type it!!)

PH

Well Poison, as soon as you got time, post your stories.
I have always way too much time, so I won't mind reading a big post. :D

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2008-04-19, 11:27:14
I have always way too much time ...

Yeah, I noticed that a long time ago, Paxi  ;D

*horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Draco chimera

Quote from: Poison Lies 2 Close 2 Us on Sat, 2008-04-19, 00:17:28
For me this question has a simple answer: Contagion

If I were to get into detail I would probably take up way to much of everyones time (and I'm at work right now so I don't have the time to type it!!)
I agree with you, I think Contagion is the best one (with Contagious and Contagium ;D)
Let your conscience decide !

Steve Jones

Normally, when stopped in the street by Verglas market researchers, I'd name Contagion as my favourite Arena release without hesitation.  This weekend, however, I'm beginning to wonder if it shouldn't actually be The Cry EP.

Awesome stuff.
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

gelert

Quote from: Steve Jones on Sun, 2008-04-27, 19:07:18
Normally, when stopped in the street by Verglas market researchers, I'd name Contagion as my favourite Arena release without hesitation.

Oh don't worry about them! It's usually just Clive, living out of a cardboard-box, trying to get his latest coat-purchase to look more "street, man"

But be concerned when Nick asks you to join a TV interview for Ben Dragon's latest Studio Spy - he has been known to conduct these interviews from the comfort of his Double Bed!  :D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

GillianW

For a while I wasn't sure but now I know it's CONTAGION.  Sheer perfection from start to finish.

The Visitor a close second.

Oliver Twist

Quote from: il76candid on Fri, 2007-01-05, 09:29:03
A friend asked me this the other day and also which album was my favourite.
IMO each album released has been better than the one before it.
Peppers Ghost for me is far and away the best they have done.
So do you people out there in Arena World agree with me ?

The Visitor

Ian

--
web.mac.com/ianmoff  - iChat/AIM: ianmoff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do your ears a favour - www.radioparadise.com

Manatee

I've been getting the albums in reverse chronological order.  I started with Pepper's Ghost and was pretty sure that would stay my favorite, but I must say, the Visitor may have overtaken it (at least until the next time I listen to Opera Fanatica  ;D ).  Visitor is just an amazing album.  I can't stop playing A Crack in the Ice.  Apparently the first song on every Arena album starts with about half a minute of quiet, arguably unnecessary sound effects, which would tend to bug me, but somehow they end up being among the best songs on the albums.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"